My Xperia is returned totally crazy, the camera does not work if not plugged in

Search This thread

Agusx1211

Oct 29, 2012
Good morning people, hope the Esten going better than me, the day before yesterday install could unlock the bootloader and install Pacrom , the day yesterday stay with PureHalo , now seeking applications for camera in google Play, while testing one my phone was shut down abruptly.

When I turn back to (now plugged in ) , I get to try a little more, now it gets all weird .

When I unplug , turn off, WTF. Then I leave it charging for a while and seems to turn on , but when the ends start animcacion off. I connect it to the charger and Buala works , disconnect it , it stops working ( the battery also seems to work, tell me how much power you have , it is downloaded , it is loaded ) .

After trying several times more I realized that every time took less off , so I decided to reinstall Purehalo , I wipe data , cache , dalvik and install exactly the same problem. Flashie the boot again, and still the same problem .

What I noticed is that the problem is with the camera , is something like this:

Camara + plugged : Everything works , but it has to be encrufrado .

If I unplug the camera while this is all going to hell, goes out.

If you try to switch unplugged , sometimes on and sometimes not, but if you turn and entered the chamber , all the crap .

It is a hardware problem ? seems too bizarre to be a hardware problem , there may be some file or software that resists wipe data , wipe cache , wipe dalvik , flash boot and reinstall another room ? and what else you have to put up to get that problem?

I'm really worried right now the phone is very useless, and I do not like to lose my ZL

Bad English, Traductor de google

---------------------------

Spanish copy:

Buenos dias gente, espero que la esten pasando mejor que yo, el dia de antes de ayer instale pude desbloquear el Bootloader e instale Pacrom, el dia de ayer me quede con PureHalo, hoy buscando aplicaciones para camara en google Play, mientras probaba una, mi telefono se apago de golpe.

Cuando lo vuelvo a encender (ahora conectado a la corriente), me pongo a probarlo un poco mas, ahora se pone todo raro.

Cuando lo desconecto, se apaga, WTF. Entonces lo dejo cargando un rato y parece encender, pero cuando termina la animcacion de inicio se apaga. Lo conecto al cargador y buala, funciona, lo desconecto, deja de funcionar (la bateria tambien parece funcionar, me dice cuanta carga tiene, se descarga, se carga).

Despues probando varias veces mas me di cuenta de que cada vez tardaba menos en apagarse, asi que decidi volver a instalar Purehalo, hice wipe data, cache, dalvik e instale, exactamente el mismo problema. Flashie el boot de nuevo, y sigue con el mismo problema.

Lo que note es que el problema esta con la camara, es algo asi:

Camara + enchufado: Funciona todo, pero tiene que estar encrufrado.

Si lo desenchufo mientras esta la camara, se va todo a la mierda, se apaga.

Si lo trato de encender desenchufado, aveces enciende y aveces no, pero si enciende y entro a la camara, todo a la mierda.

Es un problema de Hardware? me parece demasiado bizarro para que sea un problema de hardware, puede existir algun archivo o software que resista wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flasheo de boot y reinstalar otra room? y que mas le tengo que poner encima para sacar ese problema?

Estoy realmente preocupado, el telefono ahora mismo es MUY inutil, y no me gustaria perder mi ZL

Reactions: emguepo

alkesh95

Mar 22, 2012
Mumbai
Best solution for you is to revert to stock firmware
Flash stock ftf by flashtool and reinstall pacrom but dont do your camera thing

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Agusx1211

Oct 29, 2012
Best solution for you is to revert to stock firmware
Flash stock ftf by flashtool and reinstall pacrom but dont do your camera thing

Sorry, I'm a bit new, try to flash this file Xperia ZL-C6502 India_1270 7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf, but my kernel is to PacRom, so would not start (was in an infinite loop), so I returned PureHalo to put, you know Kernel (boot.img) you could use to return to stock firmware?

------------

Perdon, soy un poco nuevo, intente flashear este archivo Xperia ZL C6502 India_1270-7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf, pero mi kernel es el de PacRom, asi que no encendia, (quedaba en un bucle infinito), asi que volvi a poner la PureHalo, sabes que Kernel (boot.img) podria usar para volver al firmware stock?

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel
Sorry, I'm a bit new, try to flash this file Xperia ZL-C6502 India_1270 7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf, but my kernel is to PacRom, so would not start (was in an infinite loop), so I returned PureHalo to put, you know Kernel (boot.img) you could use to return to stock firmware?

------------

Perdon, soy un poco nuevo, intente flashear este archivo Xperia ZL C6502 India_1270-7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf, pero mi kernel es el de PacRom, asi que no encendia, (quedaba en un bucle infinito), asi que volvi a poner la PureHalo, sabes que Kernel (boot.img) podria usar para volver al firmware stock?

How are you flashing this file? ---> Xperia ZL C6502 India_1270-7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf

With flashtool, or through recovery??

When you flash a .ftf through flashtool it replaces your boot.img with the one thats in the . ftf file.

Agusx1211

Oct 29, 2012
How are you flashing this file? ---> Xperia ZL C6502 India_1270-7911_R2C_10.4.1.B.0.101.ftf

With flashtool, or through recovery??

When you flash a .ftf through flashtool it replaces your boot.img with the one thats in the . ftf file.

Yes, flashing with Flashtool, but the file dont replace the Kernel (the kernel is the file boot.img?), i know that because keeps the "boot image" of PacRom, not Sony logo, when i flash the boot.img of another rom (PureHalo rom), return the sony logo. (but dont open the stock rom).

---------------

Si, flasheo con Flashtool, pero el archivo no remplaza al Kernel (el kernel es el archivo boot.img?), yo se esto porque la imagen que parece al encender el telefono es de "PacRom", no el logo de sony. Pero si cargo manualmente el boot.img de PureHalo, vuelve el logo de sony. (pero no entra a la stock rom).

alkesh95

Mar 22, 2012
Mumbai
Download only kernel from one of nuts thread and flash it

Agusx1211

Oct 29, 2012
When flashing any rom, prove a lot, the phone is in a loop of renicio only starts and runs with PureHalo, or any rom installed from the Recovery.

Cuando flasheo con cualquier rom, prove un monton, el telefono queda en un bucle de renicio, solo enciende y funciona con PureHalo, o cualquier rom instalada desde el Recovery.

Chonwey

Sep 30, 2013
Sadly they're all the sympthoms of the battery defect issue;
Let me tell you I've tried everything and soft is not the problem; it'll just frustrate you. You should claim warranty if it's on time or else buy a new battery and change it, here's my thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2660706

Still working at it's best :good:

PD: Defect battery is on a broken screen zl, the phone turns off on sony logo unless connected; on stand by, it can turn off randomly; if I push the camera button is a sure thing to happen.

Last edited:

Agusx1211

Oct 29, 2012
Thank you very much for the help, unfortunately I can never figure out what has happened because my xperia zl was stolen! LOL a stone, stole a shame, thank you very much for the help.

Muchas gracias por la ayuda, lamentablemente nunca voy a poder averiguar que paso porque mi xperia zl fue robado! LOL se robaron una piedra, una lastima, muchas gracias por la ayuda.

emguepo

Jul 11, 2013
Cartagena
The same problem

Good morning people, hope the Esten going better than me, the day before yesterday install could unlock the bootloader and install Pacrom , the day yesterday stay with PureHalo , now seeking applications for camera in google Play, while testing one my phone was shut down abruptly.

When I turn back to (now plugged in ) , I get to try a little more, now it gets all weird .

When I unplug , turn off, WTF. Then I leave it charging for a while and seems to turn on , but when the ends start animcacion off. I connect it to the charger and Buala works , disconnect it , it stops working ( the battery also seems to work, tell me how much power you have , it is downloaded , it is loaded ) .

After trying several times more I realized that every time took less off , so I decided to reinstall Purehalo , I wipe data , cache , dalvik and install exactly the same problem. Flashie the boot again, and still the same problem .

If you try to switch unplugged , sometimes on and sometimes not, but if you turn and entered the chamber , all the crap .

It is a hardware problem ? seems too bizarre to be a hardware problem , there may be some file or software that resists wipe data , wipe cache , wipe dalvik , flash boot and reinstall another room ? and what else you have to put up to get that problem?

I'm really worried right now the phone is very useless, and I do not like to lose my ZL

Spanish copy:

Buenos dias gente, espero que la esten pasando mejor que yo, el dia de antes de ayer instale pude desbloquear el Bootloader e instale Pacrom, el dia de ayer me quede con PureHalo, hoy buscando aplicaciones para camara en google Play, mientras probaba una, mi telefono se apago de golpe.

Cuando lo vuelvo a encender (ahora conectado a la corriente), me pongo a probarlo un poco mas, ahora se pone todo raro.

Cuando lo desconecto, se apaga, WTF. Entonces lo dejo cargando un rato y parece encender, pero cuando termina la animcacion de inicio se apaga. Lo conecto al cargador y buala, funciona, lo desconecto, deja de funcionar (la bateria tambien parece funcionar, me dice cuanta carga tiene, se descarga, se carga).

Despues probando varias veces mas me di cuenta de que cada vez tardaba menos en apagarse, asi que decidi volver a instalar Purehalo, hice wipe data, cache, dalvik e instale, exactamente el mismo problema. Flashie el boot de nuevo, y sigue con el mismo problema.

Si lo trato de encender desenchufado, aveces enciende y aveces no, pero si enciende y entro a la camara, todo a la mierda.

Es un problema de Hardware? me parece demasiado bizarro para que sea un problema de hardware, puede existir algun archivo o software que resista wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flasheo de boot y reinstalar otra room? y que mas le tengo que poner encima para sacar ese problema?

Estoy realmente preocupado, el telefono ahora mismo es MUY inutil, y no me gustaria perder mi ZL

Hi, I have the same problem, the phone just starts via charger, once charger is unplugged, the phone switches off if an application is running
I have to buy a new battery, surely it take to get to Colombia approximately in 20 days

I will change the battery because I bought my phone (C6506) in Canadá, Look in youtube: Disassembly xperia zl

it's easy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Spanish copy: