<26.01.2009>[WM6.1]ROM Prophet Neon Manila(5.2.20769)With fully WPA2 Support.

Search This thread

psycho46

Apr 29, 2008
Lisboa
From Power settings,you can go to backlight settings as well.

Pinnumpad?

Do you mean dialpad?
That is diamond official dialpad.

Yeah, theres something that is not right with the dialpad the first one that
asks you for the simcard pin, after that the dialpad to make fone call is allright.
One of the best roms that i tried.
Thanks.

zorka

Aug 8, 2008
Wifi & SD

I'm having problems using both SD and WiFi at the same time. Whenever I try to download something to the SD, I loose the card or the device locksup. When I loose the card, closing down WiFi and reinserting the SD gives me back my SD.

lockons

Jan 4, 2009
hi, i wanna know if i have already upgraded to wm6 and have the diamond rom and wan to change into urs do i need to hardspl?

mind helping me out and posting some pics of ur new rom :)

thx in advance

Inal

Nov 22, 2008
This is a nice ROM, but why after hardreset my Prophet didnt want to doing softreset? specially after automatic customize, i have tried flashed my prophet again and again but this problem always come...and the pin numpad is screw...

btw i really like this rom, stable, fast, and goodlooking...great job vincent!like always...and happy new year!

hugofao

Jul 13, 2006
I can't download from the link displayed

The link you gave us, as reached the limit of downloads, can you display another link please?

Thanks

deltav13

Sep 4, 2008
Porto
trying it

Well Varanus i´m going to try it, so far i´m using the last rom from gullum with the digital watch from pcarvalho, with some other programs i installed and tsowen taskbar , i have blue G icon, 3D sound icon, 3D battery icon the on the stays on the vertical, it looks right now very good, i hope on future releases you put with rom some of these programs:
icontact0.9; thumbcal 1.25(have the serial if you need it), mss converter, galarm, stopwatch,pocket finance, windows live, messenger, opera, dci battery, and put ez input allready on the rom like gullum did, its a must.
Keep up the good work, bye.

Last edited:
Well Varanus i´m going to try it, so far i´m using the last rom from gullum with the digital watch from pcarvalho, with some other programs i installed and tsowen taskbar , i have blue G icon, 3D sound icon, 3D battery icon the on the stays on the vertical, it looks right now very good, i hope on future releases you put with rom some of these programs:
icontact0.9; thumbcal 1.25(have the serial if you need it), mss converter, galarm, stopwatch,pocket finance, windows live, messenger, opera, dci battery, and put ez input allready on the rom like gullum did, its a must.
Keep up the good work, bye.

I make no ROM anymore. Why??:confused:

I need more time to do others thing in my life. I really need to do others, since I spend to much time play all time with Prophet.

Prophet has limited Storage and has limited capability. And like Gullum said, buy new device, if you want really have a great device :p

Not all people like the software that you mention above. I am one of them. And I prefer install it manually.

EZ Input is in a cab, since not all people like it.

Like I always said.

There is no Perfect ROM. Since every People has own idea about perfect ROM.

Last edited:

lindows

May 24, 2007
hi Varanus,

I have to say, your rom is bloody excellent, its perfect how you have set it up and all...

i have a small problem with your rom

before i was using S4V.19701.01
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=389982

i can access my sim card contacts, but when i upgraded to your rom

i get an error from sim manager

error: "Mobile error."

I can't seem to load any of my contacts from sim card at all

anyway to have this resolved
lindows

hi Varanus,

I have to say, your rom is bloody excellent, its perfect how you have set it up and all...

i have a small problem with your rom

before i was using S4V.19701.01
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=389982

i can access my sim card contacts, but when i upgraded to your rom

i get an error from sim manager

error: "Mobile error."

I can't seem to load any of my contacts from sim card at all

anyway to have this resolved
lindows

have you HARD Reset?

while I can access SIM Manager with it.

and SIM Card number is shown on contacts