Urgent Help needed (Note 2 is stuck withwhite screen and grey stripes)

Search This thread

bibsnu

Nov 27, 2007
I am in urgent need of a help. I say step by step what happened.

i was happy with note 2 (non- root) until new update of came jelly bean came. after new update my note 2 keep on restarting and freezes. so i decide to root. i rooted with the tool kit. everything went well. and i put the custom rom alliance. all was well until yesterday. All of a sudden yesterday i was feeling my phone was hot in my pocket, and i check to see it is restarting and restarted to a screen of white with grey stripes. please find the attached for more clarification. I first thought this to be a pixel problem...but my download mode view have no problems. so i thought like why cant i put a custom rom which is installable via odin...but that too failed and was showing no pit file... found a pit file from N7100_OXA_N7100XXDLJ2. but when i try the pit file fail. I am running out of ideas please help....actually no more ideas... need of urgent help. :crying::crying:

i havent slept yet

Attachments

• 20130218_092555.jpg
    20130218_092555.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 3,678

tupo05

Jan 3, 2009
Fes
How about removing the battery waiting a few minutes then put it back in then go to recovery and do a wipe then reinstall your favorite ROM.
Please keep us posted and good luck

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

note2grey

Nov 24, 2012
Maybe the heat make some part of the phone broken?

bibsnu

Nov 27, 2007
How about removing the battery waiting a few minutes then put it back in then go to recovery and do a wipe then reinstall your favorite ROM.
Please keep us posted and good luck

i tried the battery removal method a 100 times. helpless

Did you try to wipe and reinstall the Rom through recovery?

Sent from the rabbit hole.

when i try recovery way the same screen is coming. one screen i can see properly is the download mode

bibsnu

Nov 27, 2007
Maybe the heat make some part of the phone broken?

Even me I feel the same mate. Luck is I still have my warranty and download binary is 0. And the sad thing is I am actually in the middle of dubai visit and I am not carrying any warranty papers. Now i need to wait till mar 18 :crying:

note2grey

Nov 24, 2012
Even me I feel the same mate. Luck is I still have my warranty and download binary is 0. And the sad thing is I am actually in the middle of dubai visit and I am not carrying any warranty papers. Now i need to wait till mar 18 :crying:

If you can see the download mode howbout try flash some other stock rom???

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
and was showing no pit file... found a pit file from N7100_OXA_N7100XXDLJ2. but when i try the pit file fail. I am running out of ideas please help....actually no more ideas... need of urgent help. :crying::crying:
i havent slept yet
It seems SDS
can you post picture of download mode? OR give the complete details you can read in download mode.

Last edited:

bibsnu

Nov 27, 2007
Don't do anything and send to service station. Its SDS
Just remember don't try to flash any custom stuff, it will voids warranty.

Thanks man! but only thing I have to wait 1 more month as mention before. One more question is like whether they will understand mine is rooted and having a custom rom. with this much info. And when i get back will i loose all the things in it?

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks man! but only thing I have to wait 1 more month as mention before. One more question is like whether they will understand mine is rooted and having a custom rom. with this much info. And when i get back will i loose all the things in it?
There is no way in SDS they ever come to know you had custom ROM, as your flash counter is 'No' except yourself acknowledge them.
you have to just say it was fine untill night, when morning i look to it there was no life in device, thats it.
You will get device just like it was came box packed without any your data.
GoodLuck !

koalauk

Jan 23, 2006
Nowhere
If recovery procedure can be executed blind folded maybe there is a chance

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no way in SDS they ever come to know you had custom ROM, as your flash counter is 'No' except yourself acknowledge them.
    you have to just say it was fine untill night, when morning i look to it there was no life in device, thats it.
    You will get device just like it was came box packed without any your data.
    GoodLuck !
    this is for s3 innit. I decide not to do anything ... will go with service centre.
    thanks for the helping hand

Sorry dude. I was in the wrong thread.
    Good luck