[ROM/DEV] Ganii`s EVO 3D GSM AOSP/Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 v1.4 [13-02-2012]

Search This thread

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
it got some lag with the camera at the mins work fix it....

and front facing camera work...

i am going a holiday in 2 day

he should be on HOLIDAY at the moment and looking at twitter in my image attachment ;

yes maybe he did mess up but im not too sure myself :eek:

maybe he will return here 2 say something after his holidays

Attachments

• xintel.png
    xintel.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

blacktoo

May 10, 2011
cm9? but not official on CyanogenMod.com

Gesendet von meinem HTC EVO 3D GSM mit Tapatalk 2

Flashmaniac

Oct 3, 2010
Bremen
Oi ffs show some bloody respect... ReWriting the hal for a device isn't an easy job and takes a bloody long time so you really need to just be quiet... Haven't really seen you release anything to us that was useful.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

indeed I did release helpful things yet.

and I am not talking about the fact that rewriting the camera is easy, I just think that he is pretending to do something that he is actually not doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: paroys

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
indeed I did release helpful things yet.

and I am not talking about the fact that rewriting the camera is easy, I just think that he is pretending to do something that he is actually not doing.

I wonder what for ?

I think earlier someone also brought this up but was disregarded

I wonder what has worked so far xintel, or release some of your work for others to follow up but not the one that killed your evo

-----------------------------------------------------
Its so hard to get THANKED these days on XDA. ;)
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D running ROMEOS 1.3.4 FINAL

jason27131

Dec 10, 2011
Oi ffs show some bloody respect... ReWriting the hal for a device isn't an easy job and takes a bloody long time so you really need to just be quiet... Haven't really seen you release anything to us that was useful.

hard to show "bloody respect" when he's obviously talking BS all day long. It's impossible to burn out a phone from writing hal for a CAMERA, considering majority of the heat output from a device is it's cpu and gpu. I don't know what the hell he was "supposedly" doing, but unless he's mentally incompetent, his non-existent coding shouldn't be anywhere remotely CLOSE to altering the code for the cpu and gpu.

Maybe you don't understand the workings of a phone/pc, but reworking a camera would not alter a phone's heat generation to be enough to burn it out. Only logical assumption is that he was talking bs for a long time, figured that everyone knows it by now, and then magically kills off his phone to avoid having to show his nonexistent work.

Reactions: paroys
T

thre3aces

hard to show "bloody respect" when he's obviously talking BS all day long. It's impossible to burn out a phone from writing hal for a CAMERA, considering majority of the heat output from a device is it's cpu and gpu. I don't know what the hell he was "supposedly" doing, but unless he's mentally incompetent, his non-existent coding shouldn't be anywhere remotely CLOSE to altering the code for the cpu and gpu.

Maybe you don't understand the workings of a phone/pc, but reworking a camera would not alter a phone's heat generation to be enough to burn it out. Only logical assumption is that he was talking bs for a long time, figured that everyone knows it by now, and then magically kills off his phone to avoid having to show his nonexistent work.

Mate you ever considered the fact that he burnt his phone out whilst doing something else??? I know how a bloody phone works, not a flipping idiot.

Maybe he has a bad case, just because people don't deliver what they promise doesn't mean they are bullshitters. These people are working for free, we don't deserve anything from them, they are working out of their good will.

He probably isn't bullshitting since rewriting hal libs is a long process and English obvs isn't his 1st language so he probably can't update us very often.

Last edited:

jason27131

Dec 10, 2011
Mate you ever considered the fact that he burnt his phone out whilst doing something else??? I know how a bloody phone works, not a flipping idiot.

Maybe he has a bad case, just because people don't deliver what they promise doesn't mean they are bullshitters. These people are working for free, we don't deserve anything from them, they are working out of their good will.

He probably isn't bullshitting since rewriting hal libs is a long process and English obvs isn't his 1st language so he probably can't update us very often.

Tell your boss you're working on a plan to re-invent the entire structure of the company for the better, keep telling him that you're working on it for 2 months. Never show him any proof of such work for the entire 2 months, and then one day tell your boss that your PC died and all information was lost.

Tell me your boss would ACTUALLY believe you and won't fire you right on the spot for being a waste of time and money. Newsflash, people don't believe **** until proof has been shown.

Reactions: Flashmaniac
T

thre3aces

Tell your boss you're working on a plan to re-invent the entire structure of the company for the better, keep telling him that you're working on it for 2 months. Never show him any proof of such work for the entire 2 months, and then one day tell your boss that your PC died and all information was lost.

Tell me your boss would ACTUALLY believe you and won't fire you right on the spot for being a waste of time and money. Newsflash, people don't believe **** until proof has been shown.

Mate. For gods sake get it in your head. DEVS DO NOT WORK FOR YOU. They don't owe you anything.

Hence even if he was bullshitting it really doesn't matter.

Why don't people get that DEVS are volunteers.

I don't care if the guy is bullshitting or not.

jason27131

Dec 10, 2011
If you're going to do something, don't Bs everyone and get their hopes up. Thats all I care about. I don't give a **** whether he's a volunteer, a hobo or a god damn employee. If you're going to say you're doing something, DO IT.

I don't know how volunteering works over at wherever you live, but over here, when people promise something, they give evidence of it, EVEN VOLUNTEERS.

Reactions: Flashmaniac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since few days tried something with leaked ICS builds,but few things are hard
    to get working!
    I also know,few things are not working at the moment and some help is needed.
    Hope we can get this more stable and better.

Also did some edits to the ramdisk init files at boot.img to solve the "no booting"
    problem.I fixed the mount options and removed Wimax stuff!

Screenshot_2012-01-21-08-56-09.jpg Screenshot_2012-01-21-08-57-24.jpg Screenshot_2012-01-21-08-58-20.jpg

Working:

- Wi-Fi works for me
    - Touchscreen
    - Vibra
    - Sensors seems to working
    - Advanced power menu
    - lights for hardware button
    - taking screenshots
    - Mobile network + Data,but little bit bugy at the moment
    - Live Wallpaper
    - Calls work, but phone too close to your ear and it breaks call
    - CM9 Trebuchet launcher
    - Audio/Sound working

Not working:

- Camera
    - Maybe bluetooth,not tested
    - DSP Manager (but unnecessary app I think)

Maybe other things too,but not tested all!

Recommended radio: 10.59.9020.00U_10.15.9020.06_M

How to flash:

1.Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2.Perform a full wipe/factory reset,wipe dalvik-cache and cache
    3.Flash ROM.

Kernel Download:

Unnecessary at the moment to flash this kernel after the ROM

shooteru-cayniarb_miui.us_stock_ics-010612

cayniarb for ICS kernel and some tips
    Joelz for some tips
    m-deejay for default boot.img
    Tripnraver,Preludrew,RCTeam (Sensation forum) for some basics
    CyanogenMod Team
    Change log:

v1.4:

- GPS works for me,seems fixed
    - Gtalk seems now working for me,only chat tested
    - Import contacts from sim-card working for me (at first time you have to enable data or WiFi,then it works)
    - Updated CM9 Trebuchet launcher
    - added data/app support
    - added flash player to data/app (but update it from market)
    - code cleanups
    - automatic zipalgin script added (/data/app /data/app-private /system/app /system/framework
    - Test:boot.img from m-deejay`s ICS-Sense ROM added to the ROM
    - adb commands working
    - USB mounting works
    - Pin code bug after unlock from lockscreen seems solved

v1.3:

- fixes in graphical glitsches/screen flickering
    - ICS kernel now included at boot.img (for S-On devices) ;)
    - battery status at statusbar fixed
    - performance updates

v1.2:

- Auto-rotate seems fixed
    - fixes in some reboots
    - sound improvements
    - small wifi fixes
    - some code clean ups
    - added some gapps (Google apps)
    - update to hardware button lights (no problems with this)
    - GenieWidget now working
    - More APNs available for me
    - fixed rmt_storage at ramdisk (init.shooteru.rc"
    - Talk apk removed,not working at the moment

v1.1:

- Audio/Sound fixed

v1.0:

- Initial Release
    shooter_u-ICS_v1.3 uploaded!

- fixes in graphical glitsches/screen flickering
    - ICS kernel now included at boot.img (for S-On devices) ;)
    - battery status at statusbar fixed
    - performance updates
    Here it is :

http://dev-host.org/cv9

All credits to Ganii and mdeejay for the kernel.

All I did was take boot.img from mdeejays rom and wifi modules and put in ICS rom.

This basically fixes mounting sdcard and adb now works as well, also some additions are stock clock is 1512mhz and button leds are dimmed :D

Enjoy !
    Bluetooth FIX

Guys, big thanks to Ganii & m-deejay
    Im using this few days & hope battery bugs can be fixed soon.
    Here is patch to get btooth working. So far, basic functions are fully works. Some shots of my current config :

screenshot2012012512202.jpg
    screenshot2012012622240.jpg
    screenshot2012012622225.jpg

Flash thru recovery ;)