[Q] Sony XPERIA x10 Unlocking ?

Search This thread

ingerulol

Jul 10, 2011
Bucuresti
mine is a Vodafone X10i

Do you know the way ? or software maybe ? can you help me - the metods to pay up in front and maybe you receive a working code to unlock it`s not for me ; and not to be trusted ! (a lot of spams)

Vewipewi

Nov 17, 2012
Unlocking Xperia x10i

Hi, I recently dropped my phone and it broke so I got my brother's Xperia x10i. Only one problem.. It's locked to Telenor or if it was Telia not sure (swedish mobile companies, I'm from sweden.)

So here's my question.. Is there any way I can unlock it for free, like flashing/rooting or if anyone has a PIN to spare? Would be an angel move.
Or if there's no way to unlock it for free, what is the most reliable and cheap way to unlock it?

Thanks in advance. :angel:

pawlenko

Jun 25, 2010
Can someone give me a network unlock code IMEI : 359419039536072 from Franch operator but I need put in phone SIM CARD from POLSIH operator

Last edited:

naze1975

Mar 2, 2013
I unlocked my x10 bij asking the telecom provider the unlock code, because the phone is older then 1 year they are obligated to give the code (in Holland) :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK guys

Now we are able to get the unlock code Xperia X10.
    All those who tried before and got the code as unavailable, can now get the code for all X10 on any network worldwide.
    This will be from the Sony Ericsson database.

The IMEI submission happens on every monday, and the codes are delivered weekly on thrusday and friday.
    Am restricted to 80 IMEI's per week, so it will be on first come first serve basis.

PM for for more details.
    www.mobileincanada.com got the code for my new x10 in four hours and it was only 20 Canadian! They were awesome to deal with too.. especially after getting ripped off from unlocking. com :(
    seriously, you guys are clueless. why do you even post your IMEI in a public forum? because someone told you to do so or you just feel like to do it this way? for your own protection, never,ever post your IMEI in any public places. oh, and this is not the only place to get your phone unlocked :rolleyes:
    You can try codes for your mobile from your provider or can get it from online providers..or you can try Mobileunlocksolutions to get unlock code for your mobile and get it unlocked..