[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

saske87

Nov 12, 2012
Someone told me i can flash the keyboard from dn3 v1... may you tell me how? Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

walox

Jan 1, 2013
Really expect.v3 :) this rom its awesome!..

I have a question, not about this rom, its about backup.. anyone knows an app to backup touchwich configuration, like app's folder??.. i have a lot of apps, and its really boring to add all my backup of apps into respective folders..

Any advice will be thankfully!.. sorry for awful.english!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arsaw

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I have a question, not about this rom, its about backup.. anyone knows an app to backup touchwich configuration, like app's folder??.. i have a lot of apps, and its really boring to add all my backup of apps into respective folders..

Use titanium to backup TW Home.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

sabari89

Oct 21, 2013
penang

My backup root..

Sent from my Note 3 GT N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app :p

Reactions: walox and mourad75
D

Deleted member 308374

if the pen windows not working how it supposed, try this Dr. Ketan methode
Thank you very much for your help - I will look into this solution and learn about it, but it seems a bit on the difficult side for me. Damn Samsung, multi window is awesome and they somehow felt the need to cripple it by limiting compatible apps? This should be a default feature and not a mod / hack / patch...

Note 2 N7100 - DN3 ROM @240 dpi - MJ5

crzy_frg

Jan 19, 2011
Awesome battery life. After 2 charge and full discharge cycle. . uploadfromtaptalk1384765750655.jpg
Thanks to E Team.

Reactions: mauricamo

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012
There is Black square background to all the minimized apps through Pen Window. Is it normal ? Cause it looks ugly.

jarayn

Aug 6, 2012
Awesome battery life. After 2 charge and full discharge cycle. .View attachment 2399233
Thanks to E Team.

my battery life is ... mmm I wont say terrible. But its pretty bad.

A lot less than the aosp roms I was running before. And I though TW was supposed to be better.

Its sucha nice rom that I will be keeping it, but battery life is not one of the things I like about it.

Kuljeet Singh

Oct 5, 2013
Thane
my battery life is ... mmm I wont say ble. But its pretty bad.

A lot less than the aosp roms I was running before. And I though TW was supposed to be better.

Its sucha nice rom that I will be keeping it, but battery life is not one of the things I like about it.

Ditto note 3 rom have note 3 apps running in background so battery consumption is more... and aosp roms don't have them...so you get more battery life...but not a issue for me......Love Ditto Note 3....you can use power saving mod or battery saving apps from play store....

jarayn

Aug 6, 2012
Ditto note 3 rom have note 3 apps running in background so battery consumption is more... and aosp roms don't have them...so you get more battery life...but not a issue for me......Love Ditto Note 3....you can use power saving mod or battery saving apps from play store....

Like I say , I like this ROM alot and will stick with it. But its certainly not because of the battery life.

opethianskies

Oct 8, 2013
www.myspace.com
To set the volume

i want to customize volume for notification and ringtones.. and at the moment, it can't as it always forced closed..
how bout air gesture in DN3 ? all working ?

To customize volume for all, press the volume up or down button, when the volume slider appear, then touch the gear icon on the right side of the volume slider ... all volume settings will be visible :)

And some of the air gestures will never work as Note 3 cos our beloved note II doesn't have the hardware of it (screen sensors) :(

Last edited:

sil3nt.m3

Apr 5, 2013
how can i know there is any update?.. is it we must open this thread every day?.. because i see there is still bug such as cannot open sound at setting, and cant make folder at drawer apps. do you guys have some sort of web or facebook?.. maybe anything regarding to news and update?..

Top Liked Posts