[Q] Play store Error - 24? Help please?

Search This thread

jXaad

Feb 15, 2014
Every time when i try to download zynga poker it says unknown error -24. The game worked very well before i removed the ads with Lucky Patcher. After that my phone didnt install the game. I dont have a rooted phone and i tried to find a solution to this and only answer i found was that i needed to delete some data files... i deleted all zynga poker data but it still not working... How do i get the game back working please help :eek:?

aburizal

Aug 1, 2012
Every time when i try to download zynga poker it says unknown error -24. The game worked very well before i removed the ads with Lucky Patcher. After that my phone didnt install the game. I dont have a rooted phone and i tried to find a solution to this and only answer i found was that i needed to delete some data files... i deleted all zynga poker data but it still not working... How do i get the game back working please help :eek:?

open playstore app info...delete cache and app data and try open playstore again..:)

byrek

Jan 27, 2014
Mordor

you can always get the apk version