stock ringtones

Search This thread

bone101

Jan 6, 2012
If i delete all system/media/audio/ringtones .ogg files go to settings/audio/ringtones and all files still here and can play sound , where are the location of this sound files ?

Quarx CM11

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

bharathexe

Oct 28, 2012
Chennai
If i delete all system/media/audio/ringtones .ogg files go to settings/audio/ringtones and all files still here and can play sound , where are the location of this sound files ?

Quarx CM11

Once u restart after deleting the ringtone files, they will appear in Sound settings. But, selecting any deleted ringtone will play the default ringtone sound. (the same tone which plays when u select a ringtone in SD card and remove/unmount the SD card and get a call)

This free app can be used to remove the ringtone ; the ringtone name also gets deleted from Sound settings.

Reactions: bone101

bone101

Jan 6, 2012
Once u restart after deleting the ringtone files, they will appear in Sound settings. But, selecting any deleted ringtone will play the default ringtone sound. (the same tone which plays when u select a ringtone in SD card and remove/unmount the SD card and get a call)

This free app can be used to remove the ringtone ; the ringtone name also gets deleted from Sound settings.

So is it

THX

Sent from my MB525 red , froyo 2.2.2 german blurless service.sbf, as stock rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Quarx CM11