Droid Charge Gingerbread (2.3.5) (EP3HA) TBH Release

Search This thread

jimmydafish

Nov 10, 2007
2.3.5 Gingerbread for the Droid Charge​

Known issues:

None after 14 days of use.

Release notes: This is unofficial and a leak. Teamblackhat is not responsible for what you do to your phone. Installing this firmware will void your warranty and may cause harm to your device.

You can download it from the this thread Download Now

It includes Stock-Rooted, DeBloated-Rooted full Odins.

Enjoy the the build.

Last edited:

droidxrooting

Jan 23, 2011
I am waiting for gtalk/video as well. It is 2.3.5 and there is not video talk. whats going on? My assumption was that 2.3 would have video talk on every device.

ceredics

Jul 25, 2011
Toledo, Ohio
I am waiting for gtalk/video as well. It is 2.3.5 and there is not video talk. whats going on? My assumption was that 2.3 would have video talk on every device.

I thought that was the point of 2.3.4? I mean when my nexus was updated that was the point of it, also other things yet talk with video was the core reason. Why don't we get it? either they still working on it or its device specific. As long as the NP has it I'm not going to have too big of a cow.
Maybe a calf for the meantime.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Dec 18, 2010
Can anyone comment on the voice quality of the new radios? I had to switch back to EE4 because I could not stand the static on the EP1W radios.

Thanks!

Scrappy1

Dec 4, 2010
I flashed the bloated version, and it appears the stock browser only works on 3g/4g, it doesnt work on wifi. However, all other apps work with wifi.

Is this a known issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2.3.5 Gingerbread for the Droid Charge​

Known issues:

None after 14 days of use.

Release notes: This is unofficial and a leak. Teamblackhat is not responsible for what you do to your phone. Installing this firmware will void your warranty and may cause harm to your device.

You can download it from the this thread Download Now

It includes Stock-Rooted, DeBloated-Rooted full Odins.

Enjoy the the build.
    I am having lots of bugs with this leak. I am not getting some of my text/pix messages and gtalk is not showing replies as well. It is taking longer to open app drawer sometimes. The phone started overheating again while on the charger. Sometime when I turn the phone on it will not show any of my widgets on my home screen. It shows just a blank screen with wallpaper.

Now I am regretting that I have flashed to this rom. 2.3.4 was a lot better.

Im not able to duplicate any of those issues.... working fine here. Try a debloated rom
    I dl rooted debloated rom, I'm having problem with hotspot application. Would someone suggest a better tethering app and visual voicemail?

I use open garden from the market for tethering.

Visual voicemail I use google voice

2.3.6 leak,4.0 kernel, cwr, tegrak oc 1200