Galaxy S5 Developer edition request!

Search This thread

razzrmaxx

Feb 12, 2013
Hello, I just wanted to request the forum moderators if we its possible to add the Galaxy S5 Developer Edition to this category please?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399664725177.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399664725177.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 323
Reactions: Skynyrd420

razzrmaxx

Feb 12, 2013
I think any development for it, will fall under the "Original Development" thread, and ROMs will be labeled as such.

Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol

ks3rv3rg

Apr 29, 2012
Yes but I think it would be more organized because it's like having two s5 phones within verizon, and for the people that don't know or read enough or might not get what the dev edition of the phone means it could save them a lot of post reading as well as it can save the dev edition holders time when reading people's questions like, is thia for the dev edition only? Lol

It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
It seems like the user base of the s5 dev would be to small to warrant it's own section.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Developer editions have the same hardware and small user base so will be posted in regular Android Development with proper warnings and titles to not flash on locked devices....anything that falls within the Original Development guidelines posted will go in that section.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It works fine, in all the other threads, if people can't take the time to read the title, then they probably shouldn't be messing with their phones in the first place.

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Developer editions have the same hardware and small user base so will be posted in regular Android Development with proper warnings and titles to not flash on locked devices....anything that falls within the Original Development guidelines posted will go in that section.
    Hello, I just wanted to request the forum moderators if we its possible to add the Galaxy S5 Developer Edition to this category please?