[ROM] Sebastiaan15's Runny AIO V6.1.1 Special Edition[Sense 3.5][2.3.5][02/04/12]

Search This thread

Sultan of Speed

Jan 17, 2012
Jupiter
Doesn't it work to anybody?

You can download from here:
http://dev-host.org/dI6
Thanks texasice

DB - I must say thanks. Thanks for the hboot & for this wonderful rom. I flashed the new hboot partition layout (210/8/218), then flashed the rom.

I never had a single reboot. It worked flawlessly & beautifully for me. The only issue I still see is that the mic is still not working. So voice-activated features like voice search does not work. Other than that, it's a great rom.

For different reasons altogether, I have to reflash my rom again. So, I'll update once again. But after my first flash, it was working flawless.

Maybe the problem was resolved by setting the "typical installation" in aroma installer. This because before trying to wipe boot partition, i've always used "customize installation".
Are there any problems with this option?
With default settings, it works for me using ad2sdx and int2sd-s also.

Sorry for my bad english! ;)

ine.

P.S. If you have 4ext-recovery, try using "Format All Partitions" option

Inestain - I always did a custom installation, even on this rom. And I chose INT2SD-S. And as always I chose to install all the apps.

Last edited:

Menelkir

Jul 30, 2010
Porto Alegre
menelkir.itroll.org
I thought it was a google phone :eek: But howe come the desire does run sense smoothly?

It depends. I see many versions like sense 1.x, 2.x runs the same why as N1, as I see 3.x slow in both of them too. Maybe it's kernel, maybe it's not.

You know, is like windows installed in different computers with same hardware, sometimes differ. Even between N1 have differences (I have some rom examples, but isn't the subject of this thread).

Dreamtheater2003

Oct 20, 2008
Cainta
Is this new rom faster than 6.0.7 with out the reboot bug and hangs?

I have class 4 sd card, can this affect the rom performance in running apps.

I play drag racing and shifting gears does not respond sometimes.. that happens on v5

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA

Last edited:

Sultan of Speed

Jan 17, 2012
Jupiter
That's it guys. That's the end of road for my Nexus One. Just purchased a HTC One X. Amazing piece of machinery & technology. It really is a super phone.

I am now looking to sell my Nexus One. Many thanks to everyone here who helped & supported me through the various ROM's.

Thanks again. Hope to see some of you in the One X group.

lebmb

Apr 3, 2007
Washington, DC
Sorry to hear it runs like **** on yours, you obviously didn't set it up right - runs like grease lightning on mine!! Best N1 Rom ever and way better than CM7 !!!!

i've been playing around with the 2 different sense 3.5 roms, and yeah no noubt that they are fast and run great, but i keep getting hot reboots so i don't know why, im sure it something with wrong partition or other memory issue.
i tried all 3 settings for apps2sd in the installer, different partition sizes, and same thing

G

GuestX0019

some phones just don't handle the sense/desire roms well. i had issues with MicroMods until a different boot image was made for some of us--bad blocks were mentioned--but i don't have a lot

most of the time a full wipe including system and reformatting sdcard with sdformatter--full erase on helps

i just had to do that going back and forth btw bcmics and runnymeade. nothing else helped my issues

anfalas

Apr 15, 2010
Brighton
Well, first off I'm using V5.0.1 without Blackrose - I went for typical install with normal a2sd and 1gb ext - I turned off 3d animations in the RCTweaks coz they do lag the homescreens and in my opinion barely look any different anyway. I've got OC @ max with 25v undervolt on all settings using the smoothass governor.

Only other thing I can think of is it took a few days, restarts etc to really settle down. I've got widgets on every screen so reckon I'm using fairly typical setup.

Good luck - it's worth spending some time on though, got no intention of 'upgrading' my beloved N1 :D

Sesme

Jan 20, 2011
Toletvm
Doesn't it work to anybody?

A mi si

Yes for me!!!

Run's great!!!

---

Deberías quitar cosas que no se usan ( ahorrar espacio )

You should remove things that are not used (save space)

achieved with 210 8 216 install blackrose but gave me problems with cm7 ... ext3 and I have only 512 mb ... has been a fair bit but it all installed.

It took but now that I have set half say ... ole! as n1 moves with all that is carrying!

k3vink3vin

Apr 1, 2007
This is my last port of this rom, because I'm going to change my old Nexus for a new smartphone (HTC One X maybe)

I was hoping to see the N1 Dock works with Sense ports :(

Also now that the Desire source has been released any parts of that coming here to maybe, I dunno, get the N1 docks to work right? From all that I can glean from forums is that the N1 dock events are missing from the Desire/Sense frameworks so that other than charging, Sense has no idea that it's plugged into a dock to initiate the bluetooth connection to them. It's the only sore spot I have for Sense on the N1 that I have right now as I own both docks and use them regularly.

So far, only one of eViL's NXSense test build supported the dock and the link has died :(
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=730290

Anyway, I guess it is about time to move on (I bought myself a Docomo Galaxy Nexus for HKD$2500 :eek:)
Thank you so much for all your efforts!

Tavinsky

Nov 27, 2010
Guatemala
What difference is there between Sebastiaan15's Runny AIO V6.1.1 Special Edition [Sense 3.5] [2.3.5] [02/04/12] and the Runny Rom - N1 Version [Sense 3.5] [V.6.0_5] [04/05 / 2012] - TRACKBALL WAKE! found in this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1580873

Currently I have installed V.6.0_5 Runny, but I drew the attention of Sebastian? someone who has tried both or someone you know differences??

is for my N1

Greetings!

alex.vidi

Apr 1, 2011
Cluj Napoca
Hi. I know my question may sound very noobish but i need some advice. I just installed blackrose and I didn't resize yet my partition but I was wondering, I can simply flash the alignment_cool and then the rom using 4ext touch recovery or I need to do something more? And yes, I have a 1gb 4ext partition on my SD Card.

PS: Is the camera in this rom the stock sense camera?

idreadful

Mar 8, 2009
Samara
v 3.4

Does anybody have a v3.4? All links are broken. I really want smoothness and it seems v3.4 is the smoothest one. Can anyone reupload please?
And may be there are another very smooth and fast roms (no ICS, no JB, just GB I think)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This port is made by Sebastiaan15 for Desire/Bravo.
    It uses the new Aroma graphical installer developed by Amarullz.
    Thanks guys!!! Your efforts to improve this ROM are epic!!!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1315961

I've decided to follow the same nomenclature version as Sebastiaan's versions, because only there are few changes between them.

A touch recovery is needed to run the new Aroma installer, so please install the new 4EXT recovery:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1419813

It can be installed with the Stock HBOOT or with these BLACKROSE HBOOTS:
    SENSE HBOOT: 250/10/176 md5sum: c5fd2b059479990ba67f4cf0549ee152
    STOCK HBOOT: 145/95/196 md5sum: ae837cdc8114bd683ade18c01fbf5dd9

To know more about BLACKROSE, please read:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1270589

SPECS from Sebastiaan's thread:

- Based on official HTC Sensation XL base 1.27.1400.4: Android 2.3.5 with Sense 3.5
    - Full-featured Sense 3.5 with all 3D widgets
    - RCMix3D Tweaks: custom options for lockscreen, statusbar, Rosie tweaks, scripts, and more!
    - Supports generic A2SD and custom AD2SDX by amarullz (only for CM7r2 HBOOT): requires 1 to 1.5GB ext4! (more info about AD2SDX: see this post).
    - Deodexed and zipaligned
    - With init.d support
    - System optimization for graphics & speed
    - Multilingual (almost all languages)
    - Trackpad-to-wake and trackpad-to-unlock
    - Superuser 3.0.7
    - Virtuous_oc or andrev_oc daemon (default smartassV2: 384-998MHz wake, 384-576MHz sleep)
    - Includes Daemon controller for custom OC/UV settings (optional)
    - Includes IncrediControl for CPU frequencies and voltages (optional)

Full wipe is required.
    I'ts fully recomended to flash alignment_cool.zip first.

A video of the ROM:(thanks to erhangulsu)

Runnymede AIO V6.1.1 Special Edition

http://depositfiles.com/files/d8x3mehss

Old versions:

Runnymede AIO V6.0.7 Special Edition
    New base Runnymede 1.27.1400.4
    * Add back Galaxy Nexus Colored boot animation
    * Add SEB AIO Gingerbread Skeleton boot animation
    (Default Boot Animation)
    * Update Maps
    * Update Facebook
    * Changed some things in Build.prop
    * Added Dspmanager
    * add audio_effects.conf to etc
    * add wifioffloadpkg.xml to etc
    * Optimizing and defragging (*.db) files
    (new script)
    * Changed some thinks in Build.prop
    * New usr folder
    * Removed and add new BootAnimations
    (Thanks Prof Peach)
    * CallDelay Patch wil install by default
    * Changed EGL Files (thanks alex-v)
    * Lower supercharger Minfree to 75mb default
    * Change calculator app
    * All Bootanimations now in installer
    * Add Youtube to Installer
    * Add VoiceSearch to installer
    * All none System Apps Moved to sd-ext/app
    (so now you can uninstall them)

Runnymede_AIO_v6.0.7_by_dbasabe.zip
    Mirror: Runnymede_AIO_v6.0.7_by_dbasabe.zip

Runnymede AIO V5.0.1 Special Edition
    * New base HTC RunnyMede 1.22.461.2
    * Add MarketUpdater to installer
    * Add Market 3.4.4 to installer
    * Add Flickr to installer
    * Wake and Sleep GOV. SmartassV2
    * Back to Andrev_oc
    * Tweaked Build.prop a little bit
    * Removed All Tweaks from init.d
    * Readahead kb set to 128
    * updated Maps,MyTracks,Street,Facebook,
    Twitter,Flickr,Gmail,
    Adobe Flashplayer and Reader
    * Add tweak Defrag *.db files at startup
    Runnymede_AIO_V5.0.1_Special_Edition[Nexus One by dbasabe].zip

V5
    kenel dbasabe v8
    New base RUU Runnymede 1.11.1113.1 with RCTEAM TWEAKS and BEATS
    Change storage method to AD2SDX Special Edition by amarullz
    the most stable and smoothest rom
    add plurk
    New Camera, removed 720p (fixing most things). (If you want 720p see addons)
    Volume keys now working with camera in tweaks
    so please full wipe for clean install
    Runny V5 - Merry Christmas

V4
    dbasabe's kenel v8 (Tiny RCU, CIFS, etc..)
    New base 1.05.401.4 Official Sensation XL
    Fixed leds
    Fixed storage problems (using a2sd+)
    Some tweaks for multitasking
    Xloud added
    I've forgot the rest

If you want more speed in your rom, you have to go to Settings, RCMix3D teaks, System Tab, and in Native Taskmanager Tweaks, select Free up 50mb's or 75mb's. But your mutitasking will be worse...

Runny V4

v3.4
    dbasabe's kernel v5 (thanks me :))
    1.02.40.1 Base
    beats is working
    Very smooth
    Runny v3.4[/COLOR][/B]
    Hi all

I'm glad to see all your posts, it's good to know people are enjoying with the rom

I've been busy for a while, but now, I've started the port of the 6.0.7 version....

I hope to finish it during today.
    New rom and goodbye

Hi all

Long time ago I don't update this thread. Well, I'm sorry about that but I've been busy with my work.

This is my last port of this rom, because I'm going to change my old Nexus for a new smartphone (HTC One X maybe)

This version is based in Sebastiaan V6.1.1, and you can visit his thread to view the list of changes.

Feel free to continue my work to improve it.

I want to give thanks to all android community, specially to all who have enjoyed with my work.

Regards

Runnymede_AIO_6.1.1_Special_Edition_N1_by_dbasabe.zip

(it has a reboot when it is initiated, then it becomes solid stable)
    New version - please test it!

Ok, I've got it!

Please test it, before update the OP. I haven't got much time to do it....

Runnymede_AIO_v6.0.7_by_dbasabe.zip

Thanks guys! :D