[ICONS/THEME] Athena HD | MIUI v1.3.1 PG65 | Vid Tut PG57 | All Icons Zip PG65

Search This thread

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Just discovered these icons, and I love them! I found the link in the Play Store, which states that the pack only works for Launcher Pro + Plus (I use Nova). I know there is a download link in the OP. I downloaded the pack, found it in Root Explorer, extracted it. However, I am not finding how I can access the icons. Did I even need to extract the file? Not sure where I need to place the file/extracted files on the phone in order to access them. I have a feeling I'm being stupid and going about this the wrong way, but my mind at 340am is not coming up with a solution. Can anyone help me? :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

...Awesome...

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
Can someone make the BEATS icons into different colors besides the Black, Red & Blue icons I found in this thread thanks.. Looking for 5 random colors thanks...

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
Full credit will be given in my AwesomeBeats thread. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359924696089.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359924696089.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 361
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359924724759.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359924724759.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 818

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
What 5 colors you wanting? You referring to the beats logo itself or the surrounding area? I can probably start on them tonight after the game, or early tomorrow morning. Just let me know what colors you're looking for! ;)

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

Yes I like the black but I would love the blue area made into different colors maybe yellow, green, pink, gold/silver, light orange... No rush I'll probably have my Aroma finished by Monday night so when you have time... If you have any other colors that's fine I.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Golfluvr66

Jul 24, 2010
Columbus
Here are several different variants of the Beats icon. Let me know what you think! I can make changes, or more of a certain style, etc. Was late, so just messed around some! ;)

Reactions: ...Awesome...

...Awesome...

Jul 10, 2010
Chicago
plus.google.com
Those are Awesome Man EXACTLY what I needed you over did yourself I really appreciate it... I have added them to my MOD and gave you full credit for the icons. I will send u a copy of my premium version tomorrow when I finish it. Really appreciate it.

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Golfluvr66

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    athena_hd_by_raadius-d4cmjft.png

Athena HD.

The pack contains 37 icons, with 24 extra alternates. There will be an MIUI theme, ADW (EX) Launcher and Launcher Pro (Plus) theme as well. More icons are coming in the next couple of days, but in the mean time use the .PSD included.

Thank you everyone for your patient, I hope you enjoy the completed project :)

Download Page or Download Link.
    Blue Athena HD Icons

so i decided to release this today as my schedule just filled up for the rest of the week, so here's the release.

Preview:
    2i0qhrn.jpg

link down until further notice

Dont forget to Say Thanks!
    This is every icon made up to page 63, big thanks to Golfluvr66 for making this zip. Credit to all the icon makers in here, Telep, Whiteboy997, Marieke, Lootes, Metalfangs and if I forgot anybody else I'm sorry :(
    LAFT_vprefinal.png

Here is a wallpaper pack I made last night, inspired by TinyLab's "Love At The First Touch" for iPhone. I decided to make an Android version instead. The pack contains 5 - 480x800 wallpapers, enjoy!
    Whited Out Athena HD Mod

whited_out_athena_hd_icons_by_morgynbrytt-d4m5iqi.png

White Out mod of Athena HD Icons..Includes about 110 icons.

Thanks to *Raadius for the permission to post my mod.