[Share] Root Xperia Z1 LB/UB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Just2Cause

Oct 27, 2013
Doha, Qatar
Hey Guys,
I would like to share a new app with you. It´s called Towelroot. It roots your Device instantly.
Just go to http://towelroot.com and click on the lambda. Install it and click make it rain.

It Works!! No need for Recovery or anything else. Locked Bootloader AND Unlocked Bootloader.

My Z1 runs the latest 4.4.2 so it works with the latest firmware.

Geohot (creator of towel root) says that it roots nearly every device. So keep on sharing.

P.S: You have to install SuperSU/Superuser or whatever app you like manually.

~Enjoy!

dnzdeniz

Feb 25, 2012
Well, i am afraid that might be fake

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Azerus

Jun 12, 2013
Not working on my Xperia Z1 (C6903 - 14.3.A.0.757). It's rebooting after ~3-5 minutes of waiting, but I can't activaite R/W-mode on Root Explorer. :(

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
This method is working - it's not fake.

Great XDA devs work on this exploit for a days and, believe me - it's not fake.

It relays on Android/Google security flaw, not Sony so it should work on many different devices.

Read and search a bit if it's not working for you, there are solutions.

One if the solution is to install latest supersu 2.0 (that's important, because supersu is updated yesterday on market - and if you use that it's normal you failed) before you even start to root device.
Hit update binaries, you'll get error but that's normal.

Then download v4 root tool and start it.
After that, restart and try to update supersu binaries.

It's possible that you'll need three or four times to succeed but it'll work.

It's working on Z2 KitKat and it'll work on Z1/Z1s/Z1c KK.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

joecool666

Jan 23, 2012
Dublin
yes towelroot does work, ive used the program myself, regards joe, god damm how meny root treads do we need, NUT and towelroot is the best way to go, so no need for anymore, ,concentrate on the locked bootloader not root ,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,
    I would like to share a new app with you. It´s called Towelroot. It roots your Device instantly.
    Just go to http://towelroot.com and click on the lambda. Install it and click make it rain.

It Works!! No need for Recovery or anything else. Locked Bootloader AND Unlocked Bootloader.

My Z1 runs the latest 4.4.2 so it works with the latest firmware.

Geohot (creator of towel root) says that it roots nearly every device. So keep on sharing.

P.S: You have to install SuperSU/Superuser or whatever app you like manually.

~Enjoy!