directions please for tethering

Search This thread

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX
Just got the s5 and got it rooted but it is my understanding we need a boot loader unclock to load custom roms?
anyway what i really want is wireless tether can someone point me in the right direction. I cant seem to find any guide
just this http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.dym.motoxtether
1. Your first point is slightly incorrect. We need an unlocked bootloader to load custom kernels and ROMs like CM or AOSP. We can load Touchwiz ROMs with SafeStrap and there are multiple options on this forum.

2. There are multiple ways to do wireless tethering. You can use x-tether through XPosed, use Foxfi, or load a ROM that removes the Verizon provisioning and you can just use the built in hotspot.

johnny_chimpo

Apr 14, 2009
x tether

1. Your first point is slightly incorrect. We need an unlocked bootloader to load custom kernels and ROMs like CM or AOSP. We can load Touchwiz ROMs with SafeStrap and there are multiple options on this forum.

2. There are multiple ways to do wireless tethering. You can use x-tether through XPosed, use Foxfi, or load a ROM that removes the Verizon provisioning and you can just use the built in hotspot.

great. Does trev mod happen to work it is my fav. if so is there a linke to the guide.

thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts