JB 4.2 Camera Working Photosphere and Panorama

Search This thread

Sashin

Dec 11, 2009
Any link to one that works with 4.2?

I flashed this into my 4.2 ROM and it loads up but crashs after the first picture on photosphere.

Reactions: Rslade

Rangizingo

Jan 2, 2013
Downloaded. ... boot to cwm recovery. .... clear cache. .... clear dalvik cache install. ..... reboot. ..... once restarted, reboot one more time. Fyi..... to access the gallery within the new cam, swipe the screen. Along with Pano, and Sphere. ... also get back picture editing and some effects.

Appreciate your post. Installing is generally the same but it's nice to have someone explain it just in case. +1

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
Is there a way to get 16:9 aspect ratio? Also, any signs of HDR coming soon?

I don't think you can get the 16:9 aspect ratio with the stock camera or the one from 4.2, but there's an app on Play called Camera FV-5 that has it. I can't remember now how much it was but I can honestly say that whatever it was, it was worth it and then some! The 16:9 is worth it by itself but it's also a bad ass camera with long exposure options, and it's almost like having a mini dslr camera in your pocket all the time. Anyway I highly recommend it! :D

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro

Last edited:

jeep447

May 24, 2009
St. Louis
Any link to one that works with 4.2?

I flashed this into my 4.2 ROM and it loads up but crashs after the first picture on photosphere.

I could be wrong but if you're on 4.2 it should mean that you already have this camera, so there's no need for you to flash it. This is for peeps who are on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 so they can have the updated camera that comes with 4.2. Hope this helps :D

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
I could be wrong but if you're on 4.2 it should mean that you already have this camera, so there's no need for you to flash it. This is for peeps who are on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 so they can have the updated camera that comes with 4.2. Hope this helps :D

Some 4.2 roms don't have photosphere because it's supposed to be a nexus feature only. At least the ones I've tried don't.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Mi|enko

Jul 15, 2006
I don't think you can get the 16:9 aspect ratio with the stock camera or the one from 4.2, but there's an app on Play called Camera FV-5 that has it. I can't remember now how much it was but I can honestly say that whatever it was, it was worth it and then some! The 16:9 is worth it by itself but it's also a bad ass camera with long exposure options, and it's almost like having a mini dslr camera in your pocket all the time. Anyway I highly recommend it! :D

You can16:9 if you drop to 6mp. 8mp is square(ish), so dripping to 6 crops out the top and bottom.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Last edited:

kynolin

Aug 4, 2007
St. Louis
This camera is great.

Originally Posted by TmobileDash12
http://www.gnufabio.com/?p=195

EDIT: fixed link with updated keyboard and clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelsavino
Here you go! Enjoy
http://goo.gl/JAkVi

Thanks for posting.

The goo.gl link worked great for me. I can take and view photosphere. Flash works too. Aspect ratio seems fine. T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 - International 4.1.2 Build JZO54K

Also, it's easy to differentiate between the duplicate camera/gallery icons to use whichever I need. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts