[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

Do u want ULTIMATE V7 with camera loader or without camera loader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
Wow !!! Karan999

You are becoming a ROCK stark......!!!!! Good to see buddy, that you are cooking such wonderful ROMs.

I will be egarly waiting for you Ultimate v5 ROM.

It really looks very nice.

thanks friend.the rom is ready but i am delaying it for improvements.still have some bugs to remove. :)

karan999

Dec 3, 2008

sure !!!! will be releasing V5 tonight.the boot animation is even sexier this time.:cool::cool::cool:

Currently using : Custom Manila 2D WM 6.5 23016 ROM based on BesFen's kitchen and Sumit's xip and sys

Rom upgrading is not easy.please be careful.
[GUIDE] Step by Step Guide for Upgrading P3400 and P3400i ROM + FAQs

:) 3.5mm audio converter for HTC. :) Storage card information for HTC GENE users.

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
im really working hard on the new htc mega manilla and the new htc menu.will take some time to upload a bug free rom.if u guys wish to still give it a try i can release the rom as a beta release.the new manilla is slower on gene but with exciting feartures like the new start menu program launcher.im working hard to make it stable for gene.
everybody please do reply.

Currently using : Custom Manila 2D WM 6.5 23016 ROM based on BesFen's kitchen and Sumit's xip and sys

:) 3.5mm audio converter for HTC. :) Storage card information for HTC GENE users.

MR_EVIL

May 20, 2008
Mumbai
Camera problem

hi karan this is sunil a new bie on xda developer liked ur rom it is actualy ultimate in real sense as i tried all the roms available for old gene so three cheers man. The only one problem is that camera doesnot launch from manilla. please help

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
hi karan this is sunil a new bie on xda developer liked ur rom it is actualy ultimate in real sense as i tried all the roms available for old gene so three cheers man. The only one problem is that camera doesnot launch from manilla. please help

this is because we are using camera loader for getting more about 4-5mb free ram.the camera shortcut in start menu is working absolutely fine.u can put it in your manila launcher as a quick access to camera. :)

plus the camera hardware key doesnt work while taking images.u have to press the centre d-pad button to take a pic.rest works awesome. :)

x3060

Dec 31, 2008
i think it willl be good to release the bug free stable edition.... take your own time mate :)

lamborg

Feb 13, 2009
welovemj.co.cc
I am having some problem opening the Camera.

When I open the Camera, its gives some error like 'Failed to Initialize', and when I open using the hard key, it gives some error in the Builtin/Drivers
The camera doesn't open from Manilla, also not from the shortcut.

But when I softreset, the camera opens fine for almost 3-5 times...

Thanks

Last edited:

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
exactly,this is because we are using camera loader for our roms as i said earlier.camera loader helps to release about 3-4mb free ram.but its not that stable for gene.im releasing my ultimate V5 within an hour. :)

lamborg

Feb 13, 2009
welovemj.co.cc
exactly,this is because we are using camera loader for our roms as i said earlier.camera loader helps to release about 3-4mb free ram.but its not that stable for gene.im releasing my ultimate V5 within an hour. :)

OK.
Waiting for V5... :D

BesFen

Mar 11, 2008
Surabaya
Hi Karan,

Do not take along time to release ROM, Someone in PPCGeeks will be release build 23022 soon.

MR_EVIL

May 20, 2008
Mumbai
please post ultimate v 5 for old gene

well i cannot wait for ur ultimate version 5 for old gene when r u uploading it ...........????

karan999

Dec 3, 2008

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
old gene ULTIMATE ROM Version 5 uploaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!

MR_EVIL

May 20, 2008
Mumbai
m2dc theme with digital + analog clock

i just flashed ur ultimate v5 for old gene and it is mind blowing very stable. fantastic job man hats off. Well can we have an analog + digital clock theme for m2dc. i tried lot of themes but analog clock doesnot turn up and after few themes manilla does not launch give some solution. thanks

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
i just flashed ur ultimate v5 for old gene and it is mind blowing very stable. fantastic job man hats off. Well can we have an analog + digital clock theme for m2dc. i tried lot of themes but analog clock doesnot turn up and after few themes manilla does not launch give some solution. thanks

well,we have to wait for a newer version of M2DC which is fully compatible with the current manilla we are using.try changing the background and give me the feedback. :) sometimes,even this troubles.i never tried analog clock of the new manilla skin we are using,i wonder even if its there or no.but with the background iv used,it really gives a vista experience.;)

BesFen

Mar 11, 2008
Surabaya
well,we have to wait for a newer version of M2DC which is fully compatible with the current manilla we are using.try changing the background and give me the feedback. :) sometimes,even this troubles.i never tried analog clock of the new manilla skin we are using,i wonder even if its there or no.but with the background iv used,it really gives a vista experience.;)

Yes, the analog clock still there, just edit file HTCHomesettings.xml

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Camera issue is fixed or not in V5?

V4 also gives camera trouble sometimes.

what fix can u expect if we are using camera loader in gene to release more free ram?
well if there is,i'll surely help u. :) if needed i'll fix the problem and reupload the rom.camera loader is a bit not stable for gene.but helps in releasing free ram. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

newbuttonz.gif

★★★Welcome to the Ultimate Series™ Thread. ★★★

newcopy1.png

newcopyk.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
    Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
    • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
    • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
    • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
    • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
    • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
    • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
    • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
    • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
    • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
    • Shail00 - Support on forum.
    • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
    • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
    • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
    • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
    • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
    • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
    • whitealien - for providing lates Touchflo2d enhancements.
    • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
    • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
    • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
    paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
    common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

animatedglobe.gif
    Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.
    Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Ultimate V8.0 Built 21916!!!

gprs problem

gprs gets disconnected automatically especially when internet sharing for every half hour is there any fix for it.
    Guys I'm on a vacation....Will reach back home on 2nd Jan 2K11...
    All promissed updates to follow.

Action on Gene soon begins !!!! .
    M back !!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all :)

updates to follow soon.