[Q] sony xperia tipo dual st21i2 stuck after installing custom ROM

Search This thread

manimaran.tr

Mar 30, 2014
Hi, I'm using sony xperia tipo dual st21i2. Two days back I have rooted my mobile using unlockroot. Yesterday i was trying to install custom ROM, for that i booted my mobile in recovery mode using install.bat. In recovery mode took back up and wiped data and cache then installed the zip file(ST21i JBMP5.zip) from SD card and rebooted. Now the mobile got stuck with the screen showing JB MINIPROJECT and a circle was revolving in anticlockwise around the number 10. I pulled the battery and tried to boot in recovery mode but no use. whatever i do the mobile stuck with the same screen. Please help me to recover my mobile

AnshSingh

Feb 1, 2013
Indore
Try Reflashing the firmare

Hi, I'm using sony xperia tipo dual st21i2. Two days back I have rooted my mobile using unlockroot. Yesterday i was trying to install custom ROM, for that i booted my mobile in recovery mode using install.bat. In recovery mode took back up and wiped data and cache then installed the zip file(ST21i JBMP5.zip) from SD card and rebooted. Now the mobile got stuck with the screen showing JB MINIPROJECT and a circle was revolving in anticlockwise around the number 10. I pulled the battery and tried to boot in recovery mode but no use. whatever i do the mobile stuck with the same screen. Please help me to recover my mobile

It's Bootlooped I would suggest you to download flashtool and flash tipo's ftf
Here http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/general/firmware-11-0-6-5-xperia-tipo-dual-t2044944

Reactions: manimaran.tr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try Reflashing the firmare

It's Bootlooped I would suggest you to download flashtool and flash tipo's ftf
    Here http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/general/firmware-11-0-6-5-xperia-tipo-dual-t2044944
    ^^^^^^^ is right, that is called a bootloop, you need to Reflash the ROM, just search how to do it here