Using a WD 500GB hdd on HTC one max

Search This thread

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Is there anyway to use this hard drive with the phone? When I connect it says unable to charge while in usb host mode? Any ideas thanks

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

xhunter187

Dec 30, 2010
Victorville,CA
Is there anyway to use this hard drive with the phone? When I connect it says unable to charge while in usb host mode? Any ideas thanks

Not seeing what the problem is? That is what the phone always says when you connect anything in the micro USB slot that isn't a charger. Happens all the time when I plug in my OTG cable.

Reactions: justjayhere

justjayhere

Oct 1, 2010

Might need something like this... Micro USB 3.0 OTG Cable External Power Supply

Current Device : HTC One MAX / Retired HTC Devices: DNA, Rezound, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Eris

Attachments

• 1397189688066.jpg
    1397189688066.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 55

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Not seeing what the problem is? That is what the phone always says when you connect anything in the micro USB slot that isn't a charger. Happens all the time when I plug in my OTG cable.