[GAME][2.3+] Rapid Roll v1.0

Search This thread

Notus_BKHN

May 5, 2014
Hi my friends,

Continue series game "Back to child hood", today I wanna introduce a new free game: Rapid Roll

Have you ever played Rapid Roll classic game in Nokia phone? Rapid Roll for smartphone will bring you back to 2000s with fresh feelings. Move ball quickly through to bars to get score.
Features:

- Touch on Left/Right button to move ball.
- Be sure to quickly get life and star points.
- 4 different maps.

It's very simple. Let's play Rapid Roll classic free version and share best score with everyone now.

Install game on Google Play: Rapid Roll

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your consideration. Have fun!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 3.png
    3.png
    45 KB · Views: 98
  • 4.png
    4.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: SmallMan123

Notus_BKHN

May 5, 2014
Hi every one, please play Rapid Roll free version and let me know your opinion to improve my game. :)

Have a nice day ^^!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi my friends,

Continue series game "Back to child hood", today I wanna introduce a new free game: Rapid Roll

Have you ever played Rapid Roll classic game in Nokia phone? Rapid Roll for smartphone will bring you back to 2000s with fresh feelings. Move ball quickly through to bars to get score.
    Features:

- Touch on Left/Right button to move ball.
    - Be sure to quickly get life and star points.
    - 4 different maps.

It's very simple. Let's play Rapid Roll classic free version and share best score with everyone now.

Install game on Google Play: Rapid Roll

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your consideration. Have fun!
    Great game man

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    CandyKat