Gear II $225, Neo $150 still at AT&T

Search This thread

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
Saw this deal here a while back, it is still on!
Just picked up a black Neo...
AT&T website has a deal where if you buy any 3 accessories you get 25% off all 3 (the Gear is just an accessory, lol). I added 2 iPhone cases for the missus for $5 each:
ruquruhu.jpg

(in the screen shot I had just added 2 random cases)

Go here: http://m.att.com/mobilesearch/searc...o=shop&autoSuggestInd=Y&m_source=&filter=shop

Add whichever Gear you want, then any 2 other accessories. Since they are also 25% off, you may just want to get something you actually need...
Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
I can't thank you enough. I just bought 2 of them and a random case for a phone I don't even own lol

D

Deleted member 5149701

Awesome, I'm still debating if I want a Gear 2 or the Gear Neo.

Decisions decisions. Only thing different is the Gear Neo doesn't have a camera, right?

Reactions: slaydog

ampm325

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas
Had the gear 2 for a week. I liked the build, but not the camera.

It only took one trip to a busy men's room to realize I don't want a camera at wrist level with any chance of it snapping a photo or video.

The Neo suits me just fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 5149701

It only took one trip to a busy men's room to realize I don't want a camera at wrist level with any chance of it snapping a photo or video.

Is that the only difference is one has a camera?

D

Deleted member 5149701

gear neo has an all plastic build, doesn't have a camera, the strap looks different (some would say it looks cheaper)

gear 2 has a metal /plastic build, camera, nicer looking strap

Alright thank you, I'm still debating what to get for my Nexus 5.

blindguyinanorgy

Jul 19, 2008
Altanta
BTW the 15 Paypal here device gives you a $15 refund through Paypal once you activate it. Great if you already have an account even if you don't ever end up using it.

slaydog

Dec 14, 2009
BTW, you don't have to be an AT&T customer...

nojive

Dec 29, 2007
Be advised, they have a similar offer availible in store. I got my Gear 2 Neo and a pack of $10 screen protectors for $156. The offer in store is something like buy anything over $200 and save $60 instantly. A friend of mine did it this evening as well, but had to inform the store about the offer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

EGarcia

Feb 23, 2008
I wish I would have known that. I paid $186 for my neo, 2 iphone cases and overnight shipping.

jim256

Nov 26, 2007
THANK YOU! Already bought mine, but I'll definitely spend the hour of sending it back and getting this one to save me $50.

highlordkram

Nov 21, 2006
Las Vegas
Still still working

This offer is still on, as we ordered by son a Gear 2 on Saturday, and it shipped today from AT&T, along with a cheap case and ipad sleeve

highlordkram

Nov 21, 2006
Las Vegas
Son got his yesterday and loves it, plus I got a Travel ipad case that was listed at $70 msrp for $5 or $3.75 after discount! He got the flip cover for S5 as 3rd accessory for about $22.75 I believe. Great offer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Saw this deal here a while back, it is still on!
    Just picked up a black Neo...
    AT&T website has a deal where if you buy any 3 accessories you get 25% off all 3 (the Gear is just an accessory, lol). I added 2 iPhone cases for the missus for $5 each:
    ruquruhu.jpg

(in the screen shot I had just added 2 random cases)

Go here: http://m.att.com/mobilesearch/searc...o=shop&autoSuggestInd=Y&m_source=&filter=shop

Add whichever Gear you want, then any 2 other accessories. Since they are also 25% off, you may just want to get something you actually need...
    D
    Deleted member 5149701
    Awesome, I'm still debating if I want a Gear 2 or the Gear Neo.

Decisions decisions. Only thing different is the Gear Neo doesn't have a camera, right?

BTW the 15 Paypal here device gives you a $15 refund through Paypal once you activate it. Great if you already have an account even if you don't ever end up using it.
    Be advised, they have a similar offer availible in store. I got my Gear 2 Neo and a pack of $10 screen protectors for $156. The offer in store is something like buy anything over $200 and save $60 instantly. A friend of mine did it this evening as well, but had to inform the store about the offer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk