[KK] [UI-THEME] [EMOJI] IOS Emoji instead of frightening Android Emojis

Search This thread

96DANGER96

Jul 2, 2011
KITKAT ROMS ONLY

Bored of all bad emoji in your KitKat rom?
Just flash my zip to get all iOS (like whatsapp emoji) instead of android emoji.

Screenshot attached!

Tested by me. Working. I do not take any responsibility. Do at your own risk.

Download

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-03-00-22-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-03-00-22-40.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,163
Last edited:

ViolentR

Nov 9, 2011
Quick question so when you use these Emoji's on for example snapchat they will send the actual whatsapp version of the emoji's or will it still send the android version but we see it as the whatsapp version.

96DANGER96

Jul 2, 2011
Quick question so when you use these Emoji's on for example snapchat they will send the actual whatsapp version of the emoji's or will it still send the android version but we see it as the whatsapp version.

It never sent "the android version", it was only a different font file in the system, so, it was different how you see the emoji's you sent or received, but are the same... It means that you receive and send emoji's in the right way, don't worry, they will see what you send :)

Reactions: ViolentR

ViolentR

Nov 9, 2011
It never sent "the android version", it was only a different font file in the system, so, it was different how you see the emoji's you sent or received, but are the same... It means that you receive and send emoji's in the right way, don't worry, they will see what you send :)

Thank you.

Edit: Flashed and works great, thanks again.

Last edited:

96DANGER96

Jul 2, 2011
The only thing you have to remember is that you have to flash it every time you update your ROM :)

Sorry for my english.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ViolentR

txibi

Oct 10, 2010
Do you need Root?

Hi thank you, but I was wondering if root is necessary to flash this.

cap10turki

Apr 13, 2012
cap10turki

KITKAT ROMS ONLY

Just flash my zip to get all iOS (like whatsapp emoji) instead of android emoji.

Screenshot attached!

i have flashed the zip and i have the ? ? ? Q mark in most of the Emoji keyboared

s4 mini
kitkat 4.4.2
I9192DDUCNH1_I9192ODDCNH1_I9192DDUCNH1_SILVIU.tar

96DANGER96

Jul 2, 2011
KITKAT ROMS ONLY

Screenshot attached!

i have flashed the zip and i have the ? ? ? Q mark in most of the Emoji keyboared

s4 mini
kitkat 4.4.2
I9192DDUCNH1_I9192ODDCNH1_I9192DDUCNH1_SILVIU.tar
You must use google keyboard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KITKAT ROMS ONLY

Screenshot attached!

Download

The only thing you have to remember is that you have to flash it every time you update your ROM :)

Sorry for my english.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9195 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Hi thank you, but I was wondering if root is necessary to flash this.
    Only custom recovery for flash, no root necessary