[Q]Disable phone auto-speaker?

Search This thread

JTC303

Jun 5, 2011
Hello...I was wondering if there is a way to disable the feature where the phone changes to speaker phone when not next to your ear...thanks

[JTC ONE m8]

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
It doesn't do that on mine. I have to touch the speaker icon to change to both loud speakers. I think you are just getting confused with how loud it actually is when using the normal ear phone speaker.

Last edited:

JTC303

Jun 5, 2011
It doesn't do that on mine. I have to touch the speaker icon to change to both loud speakers. I think you are just getting confused with how loud it actually is when using the normal ear phone speaker.

Sorry, no...It's definitely the speaker.. Thanks though

[JTC ONE m8]

Last edited:

JTC303

Jun 5, 2011
Holy crap... I'm sorry

Just checked automateit and forgot I had downloaded the rules to make this feature work... They were turned on but under the inactive tab so I didn't check it. I feel like an idiot, mods feel free to delete this thread.

[JTC ONE m8]

Reactions: stvjon41

Raziel88

Oct 25, 2014
Baku
How did you stop auto speaker on ? I have the same issue, when i get a call speaker turns on automatically.. how can disable speakers? I did not understand how you did it.. could you please explain me better?

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
How did you stop auto speaker on ? I have the same issue, when i get a call speaker turns on automatically.. how can disable speakers? I did not understand how you did it.. could you please explain me better?

This shouldn't happen on the stock setup. The OP of this thread had created rules in the app AutomateIt to turn on the speaker automatically.

Are you running an app, custom ROM, or other mod that might be causing this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Holy crap... I'm sorry

Just checked automateit and forgot I had downloaded the rules to make this feature work... They were turned on but under the inactive tab so I didn't check it. I feel like an idiot, mods feel free to delete this thread.

[JTC ONE m8]