Aptoide on Kindle Fire HD 7. Anyone had success?

Search This thread

dammitman

May 31, 2006
As stated in the topic, has anyone here had success using Aptoide on the Kindle Fire HD 7?

I have tried installing several versions as well as adding the main and other various repos etc. The app itself goes through the server lists updating and each time nothing shows up. No icons or app list to look at.

If anyone has got this to successfully run, update, and download files, please post a comment or feedback here. Would like to know what needs to be done if it's possible.

xxsurfacexx

Dec 11, 2012
Mine works fine and it's just the default app but I am rooted

Sent from my KFTT using XDA Premium HD app

CoB_Mike

As stated in the topic, has anyone here had success using Aptoide on the Kindle Fire HD 7?

I have tried installing several versions as well as adding the main and other various repos etc. The app itself goes through the server lists updating and each time nothing shows up. No icons or app list to look at.

If anyone has got this to successfully run, update, and download files, please post a comment or feedback here. Would like to know what needs to be done if it's possible.

I installed it straight from the site a while ago. Here is my apk for it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27vnvdnc39u20we/Aptoide.apk

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport

First app I put on;- ) works100%
Just remember to click the "outside app sources " thingy!

From box 13......

viro18

Dec 10, 2012
AW: Aptoide on Kindle Fire HD 7. Anyone had success?

Google aptoide, open side, install aptoide, done :D

j0hnnyscene

Jan 27, 2013
Works great for me. App compatibility can be hit or miss, but most work like a charm.

Just make sure you download it from the site. Painless installation and runs great.

IcePikachu

Jun 29, 2015
Google services disabled though...

I should work for the kindle...the only thing is that since the kindle is from Amazon...not google...so some off the apps that allow google play (Example: Clash of clans) You won't be able to login because a kindle doesn't hold google play services. Example: CoC you won't be able to load your town hall from google. There may be a way to put google services on kindle...It IS possible!