PRL force roaming

Search This thread

VanillaG0rilla

Mar 15, 2012
Pittsburgh
Does anyone have a PRL that will force 3g roaming? I barely get signal at my new job, so I was hoping to force roam on Verizon which has excellent signal here. TIA

JonSCSL

Roam Control seam to work. My note not on net work yet.

Photon Q. and or Note 3

Yeah I emailed them twice over the past few months asking them to support the Note 3. I have not received any confirmation that they even received my emails but if we all start emailing them they might get the hint. support@roamctrl.com

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: ImEVO

VanillaG0rilla

Mar 15, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yea, I just purchased Roam Control today hoping that would help, but it doesn't seem to force roaming for me. I'm emailing them now. It doesn't seem like his thread has been very active either.

I found a thread that had several PRL's, but it seems that most don't give me a data connection. I was hoping somebody had some more information on PRL's as well.

Reactions: ImEVO

ImEVO

Feb 10, 2011
Peoria
It works fine for me. I just can't fund a prl that gives me 3g roaming.

What rom are you running?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Check pm

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Prl 1605 all I use. 3g roaming. And full lte on sprint

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I don't see how you get lte, I tried it only get 3g..

Reactions: VanillaG0rilla

VanillaG0rilla

Mar 15, 2012
Pittsburgh
Roaming settings are checked, I unchecked roaming guard. Roaming is set to automatic. I'm using JellyBomb rom. He has the PRL menu under Settings. I select Write PRL, and select my PRL. It reboots, then I get the no data established error.

Top Liked Posts