Dark Mms Theme

Search This thread

kingsley404

Jun 22, 2012
I went to best buy yesterday and noticed the s5 on display had the messaging app with a dark theme! Is there any way to get this on our phones?

con100

Aug 19, 2013
If you go to settings and display you can change background for when your in a conversation. But in the overview you can't. You sure it wasn't the Verizon sms app?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
if you dont want my rom you can install 8sms from play store.. its better than stock imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404141693058.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1404141693058.png
    88 KB · Views: 99
  • uploadfromtaptalk1404141700814.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404141700814.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 98

kingsley404

Jun 22, 2012
If you go to settings and display you can change background for when your in a conversation. But in the overview you can't. You sure it wasn't the Verizon sms app?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No it was the Messages app that comes with the s5

if you dont want my rom you can install 8sms from play store.. its better than stock imo

Unfortunately coming from a galaxy nexus i would like to avoid the stock kit kat messaging app. I've used it for a while an i don't really like it lol. I like the way the stock s5 messaging app looks.

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
No it was the Messages app that comes with the s5

Unfortunately coming from a galaxy nexus i would like to avoid the stock kit kat messaging app. I've used it for a while an i don't really like it lol. I like the way the stock s5 messaging app looks.

not sure if its wat youre lookin for but hoverchat on the play store is good too