1.6 MB · Views: 360
  • 03.21.90.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,064
  • 03.07.90.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 462
Last edited:

iPhone iWing

Mar 3, 2008
i think its a good idea dis.. i think it should include how to change and get dif radios.. ill help as much as i can.. only using 3.12 now.. came with OPT v.7 by ttran...

xboxhaxorz

May 23, 2006
Olympia, WA
Thats the only downfall of using a wing on at&t :(

I was using 03.08.09 and i had 0 problems with this radio its great. Recently though callers would experience a buzzing sound on their end, so i updated to the latest radio but the problem is still there.

Note with the new radio i notice maybe a 15% increase in signal strength :)

disflipissofresh

Dec 19, 2007
Seatac
The purpose for this thread is to have the list of the Tmobile Wing's radio. If somebody can post it here then it would be very helpful to others.

disflipissofresh

Dec 19, 2007
Seatac
well you started the thread... so use the search function to gather up all the radio .cabs and help others out by listing them all here... thanks...

You're right, i did start this thread but i was SUGGESTING, in order to make the herald thread alittle usefull. i am no good in posting cabs and stop like that. But i know alot of people in this community is capable of posting radio cabs here.

iPhone iWing

Mar 3, 2008
Ya i will miss Aserg.. His rom was the first rom i ever flashed.. I remember because i went outside every 2 min to smoke my cig well checking on my update lol.. It was nerve racking my first flash!!! lol!!! now i flash like i made the rom myself lol..

*Ok a few things with flashing radios.. I love them when they come as NBH so i can just throw the sucker in Flash Center and flash... But if it comes as os.nb.. Well you can flash it like you would using your sd card.. You have to have your sd formatted to fat32.. Which turned out to be easier then i thought... I was havin trouble at frist... When you have an NBH radio all you have to do is drop it in RUU but make sure it doesn't end up in ne other sub folders and you don't have an existing NBH in there. Now just flash like normal.. Well it might seem like your re flashing your rom your not.. Your just updating the radio image.. So you can have ne rom as you please as long as your Hard SPL's.. Then BAM!!.. lol.. All done.. I will the adventurous conquest in search of other radios...
If ne one needs help please ask.. I am more then willing to go out of my way to help.. fo_sho...

xboxhaxorz

May 23, 2006
Olympia, WA
I am looking for the aserg radio, since the newer 2 radios give me problems i want to go back. I dont want to reflash the rom though. Would you happen to have it?

I found out aserg is now working on diamond roms he left the herald scene. I may ask him if i can update and release new versions of his rom.