Stylus pen for GS3

Search This thread

johnny quest

Jul 2, 2010
Port Saint Lucie
Hey gang, this may be a dumb question but I was wondering if I buy a stylus pen would it work for the GS3? the thing is that I wanted to get the GN2 but not enough money. I draw a lot and saw the capabilities of having this feature on the GN2 so I was wondering if I get a pen would it work for the GS3.

myowin

Apr 4, 2010
Any stylus pen will work. You can buy them for about a couple of bucks from amazon.
Better yet Samsung make special pen just for galaxy s3 called "C pen". It has smaller tip like S-pen for G-note. It's $30 but if you register with Samsung, they will send you 50% off coupon.. But you can get from amazon too for $15.. Here is the search result link. Also Samsung link...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=c+pen+for+galaxy+s3

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/ETC-S10CSEGSTA?from_mobile=true

Last edited:

myowin

Apr 4, 2010
For fine detail drawing it's no good. Good for stick figure like drawing only I'm afraid.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

+1. Its not ideal unless the app you are using support fine line pen width like in sketch app.. But I still use stylus to keep my screen clean because I work with oil..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

johnny quest

Jul 2, 2010
Port Saint Lucie
Thanks everybody. I even tried to take my GS3 back after a month to trade with the GN2 but no can do. I will try out the C-Pen and hopefully that'll work.
Its just that I draw a lot and especially in my anatomy class. I use those pictures to study while I'm at work. I wish I got the GN2. I got the GS3 because it was on sale, dang it. But I still love my GS3. Best phone for me coming off the Thunderbolt.

whatsitsnamenow

Aug 10, 2010
California
You should read some of the reviews on YouTube and Amazon before you plunk money into it. The general consensus is that it isn't very good especially for the price paid.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you googled it? I'm sure if it is capable it will be searchable.

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium
    Yes it will work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app