Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
dM6jtB7.png

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM10.1.
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm10.1 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our new website:
http://legacyxperia.github.io

Requirements:
* Only use the included kernel for 100% compatibility, bug reports with non-standard kernel will be ignored.

Installation instructions:
1. Flash boot.img (in the zip) with fastboot or FlashTool
2. Install update zip in CWM recovery
3. Install Google Apps (gapps) zip in CWM recovery (this step is optional for those who don't want Google Apps)
4. Wipe data (do this only if you come from stock ics, a newer version of android like cm-10.2 or if you have problems like Force Close after installation)

How to build:
[GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM10.1 test builds

Changelog:
Release/nightly changes

Downloads:
http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com
PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Google apps:
Fast mirror of official gapps
http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

NOTE:
Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
NEW!!! BUG Tracker
If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
LegacyXperia, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
mikeioannina, FXP, nobodyAtall, M66B, pcfighter, shufuking, Steph310
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: stable 20130908
Stable Release Date: 2013-09-08
Current Beta Version: nightly 20131108
Beta Release Date: 2013-11-08

Created 2013-09-26
Last Updated 2013-11-30

Last edited:

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Hey is there a difference between your Rom and Shufuking's Rom. U mentioned the sources are different???

Yes the sources are not the same, I'm trying to stay close to official cm10.1 and send bugfixes there. Bluetooth is not working here, it will be probably fixed with nAa's 3.0.8 kernel when it will be released. This rom is not intended for simple users, I created it to gather information from devs & advanced users to fix the bugs in a clean way.

DaleX

Aug 26, 2012
Yes the sources are not the same, I'm trying to stay close to official cm10.1 and send bugfixes there. Bluetooth is not working here, it will be probably fixed with nAa's 3.0.8 kernel when it will be released. This rom is not intended for simple users, I created it to gather information from devs & advanced users to fix the bugs in a clean way.

Can i help in some way.

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
my build was successful, no problems,

@anybody using this,
my apollo is crashing on the first launch. clear the data of apollo and report here if it crashes for you too.
i have a sd-ext partition, so that may have something to do with it, and so i want someone else to confirm this.
i have already created an issue on the cm bugtracker,

https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-808

logcat is attached in the issue,
i'll try to see what causes the problem,

edit:
they have closed the issue, since coconut is not an official cm-10.1 phone.

Last edited:

Null VoiD

Apr 13, 2013
In Hell
i think we never be able to have a Working Bluetooth because 4.2 brings the new bluetooth stack ... We have to back port bluez which hikari no
tenshi did for cm42semc builds ... but let's hope for the best ..!

Reactions: Haspar

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
i think we never be able to have a Working Bluetooth because 4.2 brings the new bluetooth stack ... We have to back port bluez which hikari no
tenshi did for cm42semc builds ... but let's hope for the best ..!

I'm already porting the new drivers for the BlueDroid stack.

EDIT: mango build is up

Last edited:

Nosferatu Alucard

Oct 9, 2011
I just flashed your mango build and so far I can report two bugs:

1. Softkey Backlight not working (hardware key lighting fine though)
2. Light Sensor not working (constantly reports 0 lux as value)

Just minor stuff, does not really bother me, just wanted to state it.

Also the 4.2 camera is working in shufuking´s ROM (photos only), in your build it does not work at all, but I suppose that
is due to one of the "crazy hacks" you don´t want to use?

mikeioannina

Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2011
Ioannina
Lenovo P2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
I just flashed your mango build and so far I can report two bugs:

1. Softkey Backlight not working (hardware key lighting fine though)
2. Light Sensor not working (constantly reports 0 lux as value)

Just minor stuff, does not really bother me, just wanted to state it.

Also the 4.2 camera is working in shufuking´s ROM (photos only), in your build it does not work at all, but I suppose that
is due to one of the "crazy hacks" you don´t want to use?

Key backlights is a known issue and it is already fixed in the next build

Have you flashed both kernel & rom? Check the FAQ about bug reporting :)

About the camera, don't expect working camera on cm10 or 10.1 roms except LegacyCamera. These apps will never work, only hope that sony is going to release some camera source or precompiled libs for JB or some dev makes magic things to fix the camera :p I'm not willing to hack android to fix camera since it requires extensive changes.

porcupine02

Jul 18, 2012
Hi Mike,

It's great you decided to do things sane way, try to push changes upstream and provide us with clean sources.
I have been playing with them for a few day to further customize my Cyanogen experience, but I can't figure out how to prevent 4.2 camera from building. Uncommenting BOARD_USES_LEGACY_CAMERA := true like on cm10 breaks the build for me. I suppose I could just remove camera project from manifest, but I'm going to build for mako so that's really not an option.

Thanks.

Nosferatu Alucard

Oct 9, 2011
Key backlights is a known issue and it is already fixed in the next build

Have you flashed both kernel & rom? Check the FAQ about bug reporting .

I tried both. The Kernel inside ZIP and nAa Kernel (which i am using now)

The reason why I did not include a logcat is because there is nothing related to light sensor in it (captured 2 logcats with and without automatic brightness and no difference in output)
When I activate automatic brightness it just dims the screen down to almost complete dark.

As said before this is not really an issue for me as I dont use auto brightness anyway. So maybe it is better to wait if other user report the same behaviour...

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Mini Pro mit Tapatalk 2

//EDIT:
In Case anyone is interested:
Here is a patch for openpdroid to work with the mango build

Attachments

• openpdroid-20130416-update-mango.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

SS-4050

Jun 7, 2012
Bandung
Check changelog in the first post.

I'm porting 4.2 bluetooth now, maybe we'll have a proper functional 4.2 bluetooth in the next 1-2 releases

Bluetooth will be crucial moments, when it fully fixed then we will have a "Not a perfect but Close to Perfection" 4.2.2 JB for our device despite the Camera Problem that even still exist on CM10

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: utfluc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dM6jtB7.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM10.1.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm10.1 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our new website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

Requirements:
    * Only use the included kernel for 100% compatibility, bug reports with non-standard kernel will be ignored.

Installation instructions:
    1. Flash boot.img (in the zip) with fastboot or FlashTool
    2. Install update zip in CWM recovery
    3. Install Google Apps (gapps) zip in CWM recovery (this step is optional for those who don't want Google Apps)
    4. Wipe data (do this only if you come from stock ics, a newer version of android like cm-10.2 or if you have problems like Force Close after installation)

How to build:
    [GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM10.1 test builds

Changelog:
    Release/nightly changes

Downloads:
    http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Google apps:
    Fast mirror of official gapps
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
    NEW!!! BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
    mikeioannina, FXP, nobodyAtall, M66B, pcfighter, shufuking, Steph310
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: stable 20130908
    Stable Release Date: 2013-09-08
    Current Beta Version: nightly 20131108
    Beta Release Date: 2013-11-08

Created 2013-09-26
    Last Updated 2013-11-30
    New build coming (EOL)

## Nightly build 20131018 (EOL) - cm-10.1
    * Latest cm10.1 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.66
    * Fixed CWM backup/restore
    * Camera: Enabled video stabilization
    * Camera: Enable 864x480 video recording (will show as 720p in the app)
    * Camera: Enable image stabilization & disable scene detection in HDR mode
    * Camera: Metering mode support
    * Revert: all except urushi: update touchscreen initialization (kernel)

This will be the last build of cm-10.1. CM code is pretty much frozen now so I will release a build only if some major bugs are fixed.

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow.

Remember: bug reports which are not in the bug tracker, not using the latest version & without proper logs will be ignored. Please follow the instructions in the Q&A thread.

Any discussions about battery life, general questions, such as, "will this app work with this ROM", "thanks", "+1" and any other non-development related questions and topics should be done in the Q&A thread.

I am locking the development threads for 1 day so most people can read the new rules above.
    I am locking the CM10.1 threads as it has come to End Of Life and I cannot support so many threads.
    Last build is not released yet, I will release it after some more bugs are fixed in the near future.

Any future news & discussion should go to the CM10.1 LegacyXperia Q&A thread