Frustrated! !!

Search This thread

eyesofice

Mar 31, 2011
ROC
Hi everyone I have a at&t note 2 and I have been trying to root it an loads roms. I've use kingo root clock work mod premium, rom installers, root checkers. Attempted to root with multiple different applications and many others even the paid root s.w. and still nothing. I've been all over the forms here with all
the suggestions and different s.w. to use. I'm pretty good with computers but can see to root this thing. Would anyone be willing to help me???
Thx Shawna

Last edited:

eyesofice

Mar 31, 2011
ROC

Ok thanks. i will try it tonight I hope that I dont brick it. ive been trying to do this for the past 2 days and have had no luck. I paied for a terminal emulator and it installed odin and all the steps the terminal emulator said and it said PASS and all that and still no change. I do not have an icon for KNOX on the phone but i did find a command line to run to disable it/ I will probley try that tonight to see if that works.

terpin32

Jul 30, 2012
Ok thanks. i will try it tonight I hope that I dont brick it. ive been trying to do this for the past 2 days and have had no luck. I paied for a terminal emulator and it installed odin and all the steps the terminal emulator said and it said PASS and all that and still no change. I do not have an icon for KNOX on the phone but i did find a command line to run to disable it/ I will probley try that tonight to see if that works.

Yeah watch out for a lot of crap like this scams but that should get you back working never pay for anything that you're not sure about man just saying