Search This thread

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
Um sorry for wat. Anyways it's k.

Is Der any shock proof cover for dis phone I find dis phone very delicate to handle roughly.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

I bought these from ebay India:
1. USB otg
2. A tpu carry case
3. Screen guard( though it comes pre installed)

http://www.ebay.in/itm/120895465938?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

http://www.ebay.in/itm/160781529609?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

http://www.ebay.in/itm/160781529609?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Last edited:

vny

Apr 22, 2012
mumbai
I got it from sony centre for 30k N I got relatively similar accessories.

N ppl sheet which is pre applied on the screen is actually a shatter proof sheet, so it's not Der to protect screen. I believe we should add a new guard to our screens.

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
I got it from sony centre for 30k N I got relatively similar accessories.

N ppl sheet which is pre applied on the screen is actually a shatter proof sheet, so it's not Der to protect screen. I believe we should add a new guard to our screens.

It's basically called shatter proof protector. In case you break your LCD panel, this protector Will take care of your display so that the LCD is intact even with the cracks.

vny

Apr 22, 2012
mumbai
It's basically called shatter proof protector. In case you break your LCD panel, this protector Will take care of your display so that the LCD is intact even with the cracks.

Exactly dis won't help us right. Don't u think we shld change 2 some branded scratch guard

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
Reactions: vny

18lama

Apr 24, 2012
I got the same :) ..

2 NFC smart tags
Car charger
Additional USB cable (total 2)
Hdmi cable
Leather pouch
Headset
Wall charger
Extra ear buds
And phone + documentation

+1 here as well...got the exact same package with a red sticker at the back telling me this is an early bird offer.

Sikiduck

Aug 27, 2010
twitter.com
Didn't everyone get it?

I got:
2 NFC smart tags
Car charger
Hdmi cable
Leather pouch
Headset
Wall charger
Extra ear buds

Got everything on your list exept car charger, leather pouch and only 1 USB cable..:confused:
WTF is that.. I really want a car charger and a leather pouch ffs..

Last edited:

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
Got all but hdmi. In fact hdmi wasn't mentioned on the box

Oops!
Hdmi was there USB otg wasn't,I bought it separately.

How much u bought it for???

In the NFC tag packets there are two round shaped stickers... What are they used for?
Got everything on your list exept car charger, leather pouch and only 1 USB cable..:confused:
WTF is that.. I really want a car charger and a leather pouch ffs..
Omg!!

Last edited:
Reactions: @niket

@niket

Apr 2, 2012
Mumbai
Didn't everyone get it?

I got:
2 NFC smart tags
Car charger
Hdmi cable
Leather pouch
Headset
Wall charger
Extra ear buds

I got the same package but you cant call it as additional USB cable, that 2nd USB cable is to be used with car charger :p

because of all these accessories, box thickness is a bit more compared to the bx in earliest unboxing video leak :)

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Oops!

In the NFC tag packets there are two round shaped stickers... What are they used for?

Omg!!

stickers to stick those NFC tags on a surface wherever you want :)

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
I got the same package but you cant call it as additional USB cable, that 2nd USB cable is to be used with car charger :p

because of all these accessories, box thickness is a bit more compared to the bx in earliest unboxing video leak :)

Call the USB cable whatever you feel like..;-) for me one cable is for charging with adapter or car charger and 2nd one is for pc/ laptop/ data transfer purpose.
But two data cables are useless instead a USB otg could have been better.

stickers to stick those NFC tags on a surface wherever you want :)

In fact I hung em up in my rooms!!!!!

Last edited:

@niket

Apr 2, 2012
Mumbai
Call the USB cable whatever you feel like..;-) for me one cable is for charging with adapter or car charger and 2nd one is for pc/ laptop/ data transfer purpose.
But two data cables are useless instead a USB otg could have been better.

In fact I hung em up in my rooms!!!!!

yeah USB OTG cable could hav been better, btw do u hav any iden abt it's price???

& also wanna ask if i buy & use USB male to female converter with USB cable instead of actual USB OTG cable....will it work???
because i always carry usb cable & charger with me, so i just want to minimize the components i carry, hence was thinking of getting just a small converter instead of long cable :)

Reply :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suggestions :which custom rom would be good for ics fw 2.45?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I have tested .NL and .CZ

No much difference but i felt that deep sleep came easy on .cz one..
    No idea about the indian 2.45 :D
    guys .... .73 update is available for india now......check ur PC companion
    i do believe we will get xperia S soon(before march 2nd or 3rd week)............when on sony website in the home page it states xperia S to be coming soon and in product page xperia S is missing............this might be some webpage related issue

update:i spoke to sony mobile india,they said it will be available soon and before the end of Q1.... probably by the end of march 2nd week and they also mentioned xperia s product page for india will also be added soon and it will be available under phones section
    here are the pics ... i tried my best and was able to get this clear ..
    GOT MINE

any one know the exact date of release ?i can't wait any more . I'm waiting from march 5th .

i got mine yesterday its available in mumbai @ heera paana shopping centre

i traded my galaxy note for this one and still cant get over the xperia s

what a amazing handset OS is freakin smooth and i mean freakin smooth

the only thing i hated and cant come to terms with is the sound output from the headset
    i luv lissening to music and still cant understand yyyyyyyyyyy sony compromised on that coz the sound output from the headeset is terrible and way too low even for normal hearing huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

if possible can sumone here in this forum help me to boost the sound output from the headset now in that case i dont even mind buying a sony accessory to resolve this thing.thnx