[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hello everybody,

it's been a long time, since i posted something to this thread...
...but I never stopped reading and help was also given by others (and espacially by the one we all know very well :) ).

After a few weeks of reading tech specs, tests and customer reports I had four devices to choose from: HTC One S, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S2 or Samsung Galaxy Note
And after spending an afternoon at the cell phone shop of my confidence playing with all four devices at the same time I chose the HTC One S.

This was a personal decision according to my needs.

Sorry for being off topic, but after I read the last few pages I thought to share my experiences with the Artemis family.

Best regards
Uli

Hi Uli,

thanks for sharing. Just out of curiosity: why the One S and not the One X?

best regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

uli71

Apr 8, 2010
Hi Uli,

thanks for sharing. Just out of curiosity: why the One S and not the One X?

best regards, Kuzibri

First of all the size, I would say, but also the haptic, my personal needs, ...
As I wrote I had time to test four different devices at the same time.
For example after using the Galaxy S2 for a while I was bothered by the beaded edge of the S2, the Note is too big to be used as a phone without headset and so on.

It is only my experience and no reference or recommendation.

Pavlos1316

Dec 22, 2009
Hello all,

Anyone knows when the new Artemis rom will come out?

I am using ver. 63 and I want to upgrade but since is been a while that ver 66 is out I was hoping to get ver 67.

Thank you

newhtchd2

May 5, 2010
HTC Album Cache on SD Card by default?

Hello my friends,

i need clarification on this on: HTC Album Cache on SD Card by default?

I'm running the latest artemis ROM or the one before (how to check that anyway?) and i never run into any memory problems. Suddenly, like out of nowhere, i'm down to just 9 MB physical memory. So i can't even Browse on one webpage w/o getting the info, that i'm low on memory.

All my programms are installed on the sd card by default so i wondered what causes the problem. I looked over and noticed, that the HTC Album Cache stored on the root of the device is around 22 MB - the biggest file!

nuixrpj5.png

I thought artemis ROM has the fix built in that moves the cache of the Album on the SD Card. Am i wrong about that or am i missing any settings?

Thank you!

4stimpy

Feb 24, 2008
A while ago i tried an old rom from energy.
This was a mistake because i find the Artemis a much better rom.

So after a few days i already put Artemis back in.
The problem is now that i still get the boot screen from energy.

I have tried a few things(also task 29) but can't seem to get it out.
Also Artemis hangs if i awake the phone with the lock screen, i never had this before.

I want to do a complete new en clean install to get rid of aal the crap that is on the phone, and enjoy a trouble free phone again.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Hello my friends,

i need clarification on this on: HTC Album Cache on SD Card by default?

I'm running the latest artemis ROM or the one before (how to check that anyway?) and i never run into any memory problems. Suddenly, like out of nowhere, i'm down to just 9 MB physical memory. So i can't even Browse on one webpage w/o getting the info, that i'm low on memory.

All my programms are installed on the sd card by default so i wondered what causes the problem. I looked over and noticed, that the HTC Album Cache stored on the root of the device is around 22 MB - the biggest file!

I thought artemis ROM has the fix built in that moves the cache of the Album on the SD Card. Am i wrong about that or am i missing any settings?

Thank you!

Hi,

sounds like you have to format your SD Card! When did you do that for the last time??
Checking the Artemis version is very easy: go to Manila settings - scroll down to device info - tick software info and you know which version you have.

best regards, Kuzibri

sb2003

Jun 12, 2008
Krško

Also Artemis hangs if i awake the phone with the lock screen, i never had this before.

I want to do a complete new en clean install to get rid of aal the crap that is on the phone, and enjoy a trouble free phone again.

for removing Energy ROM's splash screen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9eB2nF1ck (links are in the description)

For full flash? i'd flash stock rom from sd card (thus making a clean install, replacing HSPL...everything...), then i'd install Artemis from scratch....

here's step-by-step & video instruction for flashing from SD card : http://www.jayceooi.com/2011/01/01/how-to-upgrade-htc-hd2-rom-through-sd-card-video/

for flashing Artemis ROM ? you know the drill :) (or check post 1 in this thread :))

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008

Hi,

yep I think I can do that.
1. Download to your desktop from the HTC website the original 3.14 ROM with your S/N
2. Install this file on your device by just clicking this file
3. Download thereafter the latest Artemis ROM
4. Use LeoAdvancedRUU.exe, option 3 to install this version (SPL 3.03)

And in principle you should be up and running again. If not, perform a HR before you follow the above steps.

best regards, Kuzibri

newhtchd2

May 5, 2010
Hi,

sounds like you have to format your SD Card! When did you do that for the last time??
Checking the Artemis version is very easy: go to Manila settings - scroll down to device info - tick software info and you know which version you have.

best regards, Kuzibri

Alright! I'm running v.65 :)

But why do i have to format my sd card? The problem is that it semms like the album cache is stored on the device memory and not on the sd card (where i want it to be stored).

4stimpy

Feb 24, 2008
Thank you guys, fortunately i didn't have the time to do it today.
Ill try it tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep last night so i did my phone.
The phone works great again.
I did not have to put in the serial of my phone to download the newest firmware.

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Thank you guys, fortunately i didn't have the time to do it today.
Ill try it tomorrow.

I couldn't sleep last night so i did my phone.
The phone works great again.
I did not have to put in the serial of my phone to download the newest firmware.

very glad it worked out for you and you're up and running again!!!

best regards, Kuzibri

adamwest

Dec 23, 2008
(back on the WM6.5 thing)
Intresting to hear why people still use it.
I have my HD2 for 3 reasons, Tomtom, sync with outlook and there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe a little slow by modern day standards but still pretty good. Wife has Galaxy SII which she loves but I find a tad annoying.
Roll on v67.0

lehrerbuch

Jan 4, 2010
Near Düsseldorf
(back on the WM6.5 thing)
Intresting to hear why people still use it.
I have my HD2 for 3 reasons, Tomtom, sync with outlook and there is nothing wrong with it. Maybe a little slow by modern day standards but still pretty good. Wife has Galaxy SII which she loves but I find a tad annoying.
Roll on v67.0

I think we will have the savest OS in the future because it is only a question of time when Android has to fight with malware and viruses ...

nftbu

Mar 6, 2009
Hannover
Could you please change the following details - if possible - regarding to the first time assistant.

I am using a WPA2-Enterprise WLAN with certificates. So it is necessary that
  1. I first have got access to the time setting (time is very important)
  2. I can access to the file explorer because I need to install a root certificate and a pfx certificate

At the current setting it is not possible because the assistant does not allow to install the certificates which are stored on the memory card.

I hope you understand that this is important for me.
Thanks for listening. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 73.0 Gen VII

REMOVED FOR REFUSING TO USE A NON- PAY-PER-CLICK HOST

Artemis for HD2 is the HIGH-TECH ROM Family.
    Combines always the latest Windows Mobile version with latest HTC Manila and HTC Packages.
    This ROM Family is stable , fast and very close to stock ROM "Philosophy".
    Artemis for HD2 is Multi-Language ROM
    Is for Every Day Use.
    Current Release

-ROM Version: 73.0
    -Release Date: 25-11-2013
    -Codename: Free Bird
    -Release Post: #43052
    -Main OS: Windows Embedded Handheld (WEH) 6.5 AKU 5.3.12. 22 (Build 291277) info
    -ROM BASE: HTC LEO-S 3.14
    -HTC Manila Core: v2.5.20221228 (HTC Sense 2022)

Languages Versions:

-WWE English
    -FRA French
    -GER German
    -ITA Italian
    -ELL Greek
    -SPA Spanish
    -PTG Portugese
    -RUS Russian
    -NLD Dutch
    -NOR Norwegian
    -SVE Swedish
    -DAN Denmark

Applications for ALL versions

NOTE: ALL Artemis Languages Versions have the same applications.

ALL HTC Stock 3.14 LEO-S ROM Applications PLUS:
    (-) Co-Pilot
    (+) OS WM 6.5.5 Professional (Multi-Language)
    (+).NET Compact Framework 3.5 (build 9198).
    (+) Cyberon Voice Speed Dial v1.2
    (+) Nuance Vsuite 4.0 with "Samantha" female voice (Eng)
    (+) Java Jblend ver v6.1.20101103 (JSR139, JSR118, JSR75, JSR120, JSR135, JSR179, JSR184, JSR185)
    (+) X2 TaskManager (real-time and multi-language).
    (+) Office Mobile 10 Final (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint).
    (+) MS Windows Live Mobile v10.7.0061
    (+) MS Windows Messenger
    (+) Opera 9.7 Mobile (Build 36023)
    (+) Data Controller (same as NoData but with HTC UI).
    (+) Google Maps Mobile v4.1 (with voice search).
    (+) Documents Tab (support all MS Office files, Adobe Pdf and email attachments files)
    (+) Programs Tab
    (+) HTC Messaging Client Advance (with "Secure Box", "VIP", etc).
    (+) HTC LockScreen v2 (Classic WM LockScreen remain in the ROM).
    (+) HTC In Call Recorder v1.1
    (+) HTC MP3 Trimmer v2.0
    (+) HTC Flashlight (No demo at start-up)
    (+) Whip2Snap (Screenshot application)
    (+) Wifi Advanced
    (+) Wifi Enroll
    (+) Wifi Information
    (+) Wifi IP
    (+) Microphone AGC
    (+) SMS Search
    (+) BT-BPP Protocol
    (+) BT-SAP Protocol
    (+) Soft Reset
    (+) Shutdown
    (+) Toggle WiFi
    (+) Toggle Bluetooth
    (+) Home Screen Selector
    (+) OHS (Orange Home Screen)
    (+) HTC Black Theme for WM 6.5.x
    (+) Artemis Green Black WM 6.5.x Theme v1
    (+) Artemis Center
    (+) Battery Status
    (+) Mass Installer
    (+) Memory Info
    (+) Cell Info
    (+) System Info
    (+) OS Info
    (+) CPU Info
    (+) Uptime Info
    (+) Datacode reader
    (+) PIMBackup 3.3.0

xiDownloads.gif

Downloads

=================================================

REMOVED

=================================================

HELP

1) Online help REMOVED

FLASHING NOTES

xiflash.gif

Please read first

NOTE 1 : I use 7zip to compress ROM files with 7z format for High compression ratio.
    NOTE 2 : My suggestion is to delete "Application Data" and "Programs files" folders from SD card.
    NOTE 3 : REMOVE HSPL2 or HSPL3 . HSPL2/3 don't support the new HTC 3.14 Stock ROM SPL 3.03.0000 (Second Program Loader).

NOTE 4 : USE ver 7x.x - 6x.x - 5x.x - 4x.x ONLY with SPL 3.03.0000 and Radio 2.15.50.14 from latest stock LEO-S 3.14.

-A) If you can download stock 3.14 ROM from HTC site for your phone S/N
    --This post by the user scv OR
    --This post by the user kuzibri for flashing steps

-B) If you can NOT download stock 3.14 ROM from HTC site for your phone S/N
    --This post by the user oliverweidel for "branded" phone flashing steps and this post "Gold Card Experience" by venomhtchd2

NOTE 5a : Use SSPL to flash Artemis ver 4x.x-5x.x-6x.x-7x.x OR
    NOTE 5b : you can use and new HSPL4 to flash Artemis ver 4x.x-5x.x-6x.x-7x.x

NOTE 6 : Hard-Reset the phone after flash process has completed.
    NOTE 7 : Restart the phone, after first manila screen, (X2 manager need this to work correct).
    NOTE 8 : This ROM has NO 576MB trick.
    NOTE 9 : This ROM is NOT for US T-Mobile HD2 with 1024MB ROM.

USING WARNINGS

WARNING 1 : Please, NOT apply any HTC HD2 updates, not needed.
    WARNING 2 : Please, APPLY CUSTOMIZATIONS (task bar icons, themes, etc) compatible with HTC MANILA HOME v2.5.20181424, and WM 6.5.x.
    WARNING 3 : Please, use Applications compatible with WM 6.5.x and New User Interface (UI)
    WARNING 4 : Please, use Applications compatible with our phone HTC HD2
    WARNING 5 : There is NO need to install any driver, since ROM already includes the best performance drivers for HD2.

NOTES

NOTE 1 : Artemis always use the latest packages, so some "Stock" behaviors have changed....
    NOTE 2 : Please, before posting problems (for any ROM not only Artemis HD2) think first to test the ROM without customizations. All cookers spent a lot of time...
    NOTE 3 : Please, when post a problem, give us your "base flashing information":
    --your Artemis ROM Language Version,
    --your HSPL version,
    --your Radio version,
    --your customizations.

FAQS

FAQ 1 : If you have "Documents Tad" problem (No documents), please rename your documents folder or move your documents to an other SD folder.
    FAQ 2 : Manila "Home Tab Animation" has highest system priority from X2 TaskManager (for speed), so wait to finish home animation before use X2 TaskManager.
    FAQ 3 : Artemis "MS-Marketplace" after flashing is simple a "shell" (same as stock ROM). At first Marketplace use (only) this "shell" connect to Ms server and install the Marketplace Application (you must have data connection or UsbToPC sync). After this procedure you can use Ms-Marketplace.
    FAQ 4 : How to close an application and not minimize it ?
    --a) Double Tap the "WM Clock" (Up-Right screen corner) or
    --b) Push and hold the "WM Clock" (Up-Right screen corner) until the application will close (2-3sec). More for X2 manager here.
    FAQ 5 : Battery Consumption problem, please read this
    FAQ 6 : For RUS ROM Time Zone Fix, please read this

Screenshots

Click for High-Res images

Some ROM Highlights..

- Artemis Center a WM application for make user life simple (unique info)
    - Voice command with Cyberon Voice Speed Dial info
    - Nuance Vsuite 4.0 with "Samantha" female voice (Eng) (unique) info
    - Build-in X2 TaskManager, real-time, multi-language and with Enable/Disable ability from AC info.
    - Full Manila Rotation, controlled by the user from Artemis Center info
    - “Documents Tab“with translation of all strings for all languages versions (unique).
    - “Programs Tab“ with ability to "hide" and change programs number from AC (unique) info.
    - In-Call recording ability with 2 procedures WM OS (info) and HTC ICR (info)
    - Integration "Footprint tab" with "Digital compass". Open a footprint and hit "Digital compass" photo
    - HTC Messaging Client Advance with "Secure Box", "VIP" and more... with translation of all strings for all languages versions (unique)
    - Java Jblend ver 6.1 with supported Java Specification Request (JSR): JSR139, JSR118, JSR75, JSR120, JSR135, JSR179, JSR184, JSR185.
    - BT-BPP (Basic Printing Profile) info
    - BT-SAP (SIM Access Profile)
    - Microphone Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
    - Dynamic DirectX 3D driver selection (ATI, HTC and Microsoft) by the user from Artemis Center (unique info).
    - Dynamic FlashLite memory size selection by the user from Artemis Center (unique).
    - Dynamic HTC Album memory size selection by the user from Artemis Center (unique).
    - Dynamic OS Disk Cache memory size selection by the user from Artemis Center (unique).
    - Ability to turn On/Off SD Card Cache memory by the user from Artemis Center (unique).
    - Ability to turn On/Off SD Card Write back memory function by the user from Artemis Center (unique).
    - Bounce Scroll controlled by the user from Artemis Center (unique) info
    - WM Physics factors controlled by the user from Artemis Center (unique) info
    - HTC GSensor driver values controlled by the user from Artemis Center (unique) info
    - DUAL Lock Screen: Stock LockScreen and HTC LockScreen (ROM Default), controlled by the user from Artemis Center (unique info)
    - Applications "Auto Rotation" selection, controlled by the user from Artemis Center (info)
    - EQ with "save as presets" user EQ settings...
    - New First time Phone Setup procedure, with ability to run "Phone Setup" again anytime you want
    - HAC Hearing Aid Compliance
    - 3xHome Screens: HTC Sense, WM 6.5.5 Titanium and OHS (unique). info
    - Homescreen Selector application for fast switching between 3 Home Screens (unique). info
    - WM Start menu customization, from AC you can select 3, 4, 5, or 6 columns with "Paginated Scrolling" or not. (unique) info
    - Battery Status (unique) info
    - Mass Installer (unique) info
    - Memory Info (unique) info
    - Cell Info (unique) info
    - System Info (unique) info
    - OS Info (unique) info
    - CPU Info (unique) info
    - Uptime Info (unique) info
    - Datacode reader info

Dev Note1: Some Artemis ROM applications, build with my "CodeTyphon" programming IDE
    Dev Note2: You can use Artemis ROM as WM programming Platform. Has all WM 6.5.x SDK libraries, all HTC SDK libraries
    and the latest Graphic drivers/libraries for: DirectX, OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0, DGIPlus, OpenVG and Java.

Changes-Log

[25-11-2013] Ver 73.0 (Codename: Free Bird)
    Quick Ref

-NEW OS Windows Embedded Handheld (WEH)
    AKU 5.3.12.22 (Build 29177) release date: 19-08-2013
    (Motorola ES405B)

- Remove MS Facebook and Bing applications
    - Update Artemis Center (v73.0)

NOTE 1: Please use "Artemis ROM" with SPL 3.03.0000

Full Changes-Log and all ROM History here

xiLab.gif

LAB News

===================================================

====>>>>

===================================================
    Goldcard method - install Artemis v.4x - v.7x on your branded Leo (no HSPL needed)

I suggest using Artemis v.4x/v.5x/v.6x/v.7x ROM with HSPL4 (HSPL 3.03). So its not necessary to use the goldcard method.

If you want to use the goldcard method please move forward with my guide...

Cause many users ask me how to flash their operator branded Leo (aka HD2) with the goldcard method, I decided to write a short tutorial, which is a little bit different from the others in the forum.

The reason for this guide is that operator branded Leos (e. g. T-Mobile UK, Orange, etc. - see available 3.14 ROMs here!) don't work very well with the great Artemis v.4x/v.5x/v.6x/v.7x ROM until you haven't updated your Leo to SPL 3.03.0000 from 3.14 Stock ROM. Thes simplest way to use the necessary SPL version 3.03 is to flash HSPL4 (HSPL 3.03) on your Leo. Beside HSPL you can flash Artemis v.4x/v.5x/v.6x ROM (which is based on 3.14 ROM), until your operator has not published an official 3.14 ROM, with the goldcard method. With the goldcard method you are able to flash any 3.14 ROM (and older) without HSPL on your branded Leo. Attention: If you use Artemis v.4x/v.5x ROM in combination with HSPL2/3 you will notice some errors like low RAM etc.

If you have an unbranded (original HTC) Leo or your operator provide you a 3.14 ROM, you don't have to follow my guide. Please go directly to the nice Artemis flash tutorial by user scv http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8776196&postcount=26465.

What you need:

1. microSD card (some users reported issues with microSD card size bigger than 8 GB - btw. I've used a 2 GB SanDisk microSD card)
    2. The "PSAS" Software: http://psas.revskills.de/?q=node/6 - (RevSkills 2.x free version)

Please read the following lines carefuly! Its important for your success to follow step by step!

microSD card "flash" procedure:

1. Download and install the PSAS free Version mentioned above: http://psas.revskills.de/?q=node/6
      -- The goldcard generator you'll find on psas.revskills.de is for Android and Windows Phone 7 only!
    2. Backup all files from your microSD card you need later! Please remember that all files and settings from your Leo will lost due to the flash procedure!
    3. Format your microSD card with FAT32 file system.
      -- In my experience it doesn't matter if you format it via card reader/Windows or via Leo.
    4. Input the microSD card in your Leo.
    5. Connect your Leo via USB with your PC and choose Active Sync on your Leo.
      -- Make sure, that you have access to your Leo/microSD card via Windows Explorer!
    6. Open PSAS with administrative privileges and choose « Hardware Forensics » - « WINCE SD Card Utils ». Click on « Get Serial and Disk ID ».
    7. Notice which Hex-Code is written in the field « SD Card Serial » (CID) by choosing the right size of your microSD card by using the drop-down menu of the « SD Card Serial » field (mostly « Disk ID 07 »).
    8. You now can choose between the following:
      • Very often the CID is 9E000000400000000000020002000000. You can download the goldcard image file for this CID (9E0000004...) here: http://www.oliver-weidel.de/download/htc_goldcard/9E000000400000000000020002000000.zip. After download, please rename the file e. g. to "goldcard.img" (dont try to extract the ZIP-file!) and move forward to step 9.
      • If your CID is not 9E000000400000000000020002000000 than you have the choise:
        a) Buy PSAS licence (30 €) and create a goldcard image by yourself
        b) Write a nice private message to me with your CID ;)
    9. After you generate/receive your goldcard.img, in PSAS go to « Hardware Forensics » - « WINCE SD Card Utils » and click on « Get Serial and Disk ID » again. Choose your microSD card and click on « Write Image File ». Now choose your goldcard image and "flash" it on your microSD card.
      -- If you got a message, that its not successful, than close PSAS, disconnect USB from your Leo and connect USB again. Start PSAS (as admin) and try again!
    10. Close PSAS and move forward to the Artemis flash tutorial by user scv: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8776196&postcount=26465

Make sure that you insert your microSD card (goldcard) in your Leo during the flash of Stock ROM - at bullet point 4 in user scv tutorial!

Questions and Answers:
    • "Is the goldcard method somehow effecting the device? Will I lose my guaranty if I have to send my HD2 back to repair?"
      -- No, it doesn't alter the phone, it just bypasses the checks (thanks to user samsamuel). If you have to send it to repair, easily install any Stock ROM from your operator.
    • "HSPL can be removed, but is this really 'debranding' or just flashing on a still branded device?"
      -- A goldcard is a microSD card with a special signature in the master boot record, which turns the region check off to flash the HTC device with any ROM. So, the goldcard only temporary disable the region check if the custom microSD card is present in the Leo during upgrade.
    • "Is it neccessary to do task29 anymore?"
      -- Using the goldcard method (flash 3.14 HTC Stock ROM) before the SSPL flash (Artemis v.4x/v.5x/v.6x) is the perfect replacement for task29 as it erases every part of the ROM (tanks to user pcwe and Cuthy).
    • "Must the goldcard always be present in my Leo?"
      -- No, the goldcard have only be inside your Leo during the flash procedere of the original HTC 3.14 Stock ROM.

Hope this tutorial will help some people. If you need further assistance, dont hesitate to post your problems in the forum.
    =====================================

Artemis ver 45.0 at first page

have fun...

=====================================
    Artemis ROM WM and Applications Customizations

Artemis WM Task Bar Battery Icons (External)

TaskBar-Bat-200
    TaskBar-Bat-210
    TaskBar-Bat-220
    TaskBar-Bat-230

Artemis HTC Lock Screen Themes (External)

HTCLockScreen-010

HTCLockScreen-100, HTCLockScreen-101, HTCLockScreen-102
    HTCLockScreen-103, HTCLockScreen-104, HTCLockScreen-105

Artemis Radio app Themes (External)

Download FM Radio...

Theme1 Theme2 Theme3 Theme4
    Theme5 Theme6 Theme7 Theme8

Artemis Voice Recorder app Themes (External)

Download Voice Recorder...

Theme1 Theme2 Theme3 Theme4 Theme5 Theme6

Artemis OHS Panels Themes (External)

Download OHS Panels Themes...

OHS-100

OHS-110, OHS-120, OHS-130, OHS-140
    OHS-150, OHS-160, OHS-180, OHS-190
    OHS-300, OHS-301, OHS-302, OHS-303
    OHS-304, OHS-305, OHS-306, OHS-307
    OHS-308, OHS-309, OHS-310, OHS-311
    OHS-312, OHS-313, OHS-314, OHS-315
    OHS-316, OHS-317, OHS-318, OHS-319
    OHS-320, OHS-321, OHS-322

Artemis WM 6.5.x Themes

WM 6.5.5 Themes (External)
    The target of this sub-project is to make a lot of WM6.5.5 themes for "Artemis HD2 ROM Family".
    All themes are only for WVGA

Artemis WM 6.5.x theme Map

WM Theme Family EX2 300XXX "Black Full" new!

Download 300000, 300100, 300110, 300200, 300210, 300300

WM Theme Family EX2 310XXX "Black Semi" new!

Download 310000, 310100, 310110, 310200, 310210, 310300

WM Theme Family EX 20000X

Download 200000, 200001, 200002, 200003, 200004, 200005

WM Theme Family EX 20100X

Download 201000, 201001, 201002, 201003, 201004, 201005

WM Themes Family EX 20111X

Download 201110, 201111, 201112, 201113, 201114, 201115

WM Theme Family EX 20200X

Download 202000, 202001, 202002, 202003, 202004, 202005

WM Theme Family EX 20300X

Download 203000, 203001, 203002, 203003, 203004, 203005

WM Theme Family EX 20400X