[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Tiny's CM10 Inc builds

Search This thread

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
CM10 Tiny​

These are straight from based off of Pon's CM10 setup with his cherry-picks and the latest merged changes from Evervolv and CM10 for Android 4.1.2.

Pon's post with further information is found here

Merged commits from Gerrit for CM10 (This isn't all inclusive but it's most of the changes)

Pons asked for someone to build for the time being as his computer is out of commission. I agreed to do so. This build will be updated semi-regularly or when significant features are introduced. I don't have a timeline on a build schedule or the frequency of the builds.

Build Instructions

Last edited:

tiny4579

Jan 15, 2011
I'd say about 5-10 minutes from now. If you're using the goo manager app it won't show up right away. Also there will be no OTA notification for this first build coming from Pons'. After that, it will be working again.

NYC Coyote

Apr 28, 2010
New York
Tiny... huge thanks for taking this over.. I am trying to put off buying a new phone (at full retail since they are going to have to pry the unlimited data from my cold dead hands) as long as possible.

You taking over from Pons... as well as Pons work.. is making this possible

Cheesethief

Mar 8, 2012
Google Pixel 5a
Thank you for picking this up, Tiny.

Dirty flashed over Pons 1120 and this works like a charm... Runs just as smooth.

Durr hurr sent from Derpatalk 2

Last edited:

musical_chairs

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah thanks for this - the ROM is running great. For some reason, the date scrolls off the left edge of the lockscreen, not that I really care but it certainly looks odd.

Edit: I guess my phone just needed a good night's sleep, the lockscreen date is displaying properly now. That was weird though.

Oh, and offline voice typing (aka offline dictation) works on your build too, and using Pons's latest gapps. Though I'm pretty sure there's not enough of room on /system to just flash the ROM and those gapps without deleting some stuff from the ROM first. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

roflhorse

May 28, 2009
Tiny you are a hero. When I retire my dinc I will have it mounted as a trophy and delivered to you. :beer:

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

d00dr

Jan 2, 2012
Frewsburg, NY
TinyROM?! I may just have to bust out my old Dinc and give this a flash...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

tiny4579

Jan 15, 2011
Tiny you are a hero. When I retire my dinc I will have it mounted as a trophy and delivered to you. :beer:

TinyROM?! I may just have to bust out my old Dinc and give this a flash...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

LOL, thanks :D

d00dr, what are you running on your Nexus right now? I'm trying the new pre-alpha 10.1 jellybro build. This ROM is using PonsAsinorem's build tree and the latest builds since 11/19 or 11/20 are quite smooth.

Reactions: saltcreep1

localceleb

Jul 11, 2009
Birmingham
My dinc has been retired to an office music player. Going to update it and load this. Can't believe how much development is still going on in these forums. Totally awesome. :good:

Reactions: alph0

zombolt

Mar 29, 2011
Tiny, thanks for staying true to the og incredible.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 Tiny​

These are straight from based off of Pon's CM10 setup with his cherry-picks and the latest merged changes from Evervolv and CM10 for Android 4.1.2.

Pon's post with further information is found here

Merged commits from Gerrit for CM10 (This isn't all inclusive but it's most of the changes)

Pons asked for someone to build for the time being as his computer is out of commission. I agreed to do so. This build will be updated semi-regularly or when significant features are introduced. I don't have a timeline on a build schedule or the frequency of the builds.

Build Instructions
    I'm on vacation from Thursday to Friday next week so I'll be out for about 9 days. I can build but there's nothing worth building from the 24th in my opinion.

Really it's just busybox updates and changes to CMFileManager.

If I build it'd be tomorrow. So I take over and 4.1 development dies. It's like I killed 4.1.

Aside:

I'm approved for Recognized Developer and the change will take place at the beginning of next month!
    I don't know how to do a logcat, I just losses the Rom, never touched the voltages. Isn't cm10 based off the Samsung stuff. You think Apple doing this to they the network some how

jackie-chan-images_14807.jpg
    I don't think I'll be able to update my ROMs as often these days. I have a Galaxy Nexus ROM (unofficial CM kang with extras like this one) finally and have recently started building semi nightly builds like here. I don't have the time to dedicate like I used to and I'm probably moving to Galaxy S4. At that time, I'll probably forget about the inc and maybe just check the forums daily. Supporting 2 devices is a lot but 3 sounds crazy. I've already kind of let this one fizzle out as there's not much reason to update it unless there's a true camera fix or YouTube flicker fix.
    I have uploaded a surprise Christmas build. I built it using the Linaro toolchain but didn't notice any noticeable difference in quadrant.