[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2] N7105XXDLL1 || Odexed & DeOdexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/11]

Search This thread

eddhard

Dec 30, 2009
London ENGLAND
Thanks mate, downloading now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Nice work, everything's great... just wondering though, what's the big N for in the status bar?

4qzoX.png

The big n is your nfc chip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: nathsgames

william1974

Jun 8, 2012
Gsm/wcdma auto mode option came back after i reflash LK7.

My sim card is 3g.it would be laggy if i check lte/gsm/wcdma option.

Great rom tho

antiochasylum

Inactive Recognized Contributor

Any idea what the big "N" is for in the status bar?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Ah, interesting OK thanks! :good:

You can remove that stupid N if you don't like it.

You just edit the others.xml in /system/csc and find this line.
Code:
<CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>DEFAULT</CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>

Delete it and reboot. No more annoying N.

Last edited:
Reactions: nathsgames

XyukiAU

Jul 9, 2010
Brisbane
Its unfortunate about the T Mobile branding, I really would like stock samsung. Hopefully someone with stock on 4.1.2 can pull the boot animation for us.

One other thing to note is, like most branded firmwares, this homescreen has the dock locked and you can not change its icons.

Thanks for the hard work and the 4.1.2 update.

kennyboyismr47

Apr 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Queensland
Samsung boot animations

Its unfortunate about the T Mobile branding, I really would like stock samsung. Hopefully someone with stock on 4.1.2 can pull the boot animation for us.

One other thing to note is, like most branded firmwares, this homescreen has the dock locked and you can not change its icons.

Unzip and replace the boot files into System/media folder and shutdown file into System/media/video/shutdown folder,

set permissions to 644 for all.

Attachments

• menu.zip
    2 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: XyukiAU

mancman

Jan 17, 2011
Munich
Hello teshxx,

I flashed your rom over my stock T-Mobile-Germany ROM.

So far so good.

The modem stayed the old XXALIK one --> is this normal?
I have not done a full wipe just cleared cache/Dalvik cache.

My Wlan seems to be much slower as normal.

How can I flash the corresponding modem and where to find it?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

mhhh WLAN speed up to normal after I reflashed the perseus Kernel.

But nevertheless is there any option to get the new modem,
or do I have to extract it from the Stock tar?
If yes how I do this?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

OK I see no modem in your zip.

I do download the STOCK *.tar at the moment and will extract the modem.bin from this.

Will keep you updated.

Is this all I have to do or anything else?

Last edited:

antiochasylum

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hello teshxx,

I flashed your rom over my stock T-Mobile-Germany ROM.

So far so good.

The modem stayed the old XXALIK one --> is this normal?
I have not done a full wipe just cleared cache/Dalvik cache.

My Wlan seems to be much slower as normal.

How can I flash the corresponding modem and where to find it?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

mhhh WLAN speed up to normal after I reflashed the perseus Kernel.

But nevertheless is there any option to get the new modem,
or do I have to extract it from the Stock tar?
If yes how I do this?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

OK I see no modem in your zip.

I do download the STOCK *.tar at the moment and will extract the modem.bin from this.

Will keep you updated.

Is this all I have to do or anything else?

Make sure you have a efs backup before flashing that modem.

nathsgames

Oct 27, 2010
Gold Coast
Hey, just wanna say this ROM is really, really nice. Fast, smooth, and fantastic stock like battery life.

But two things I have noticed is 1) MMS won't send or receive and 2) Google Talk can't sign in - everything just stays all grayed out and I can't use it.

Wondering if anyone else is having these issues?

I have spent literally hours on the phone to my Telco (Telstra) to get the MMS sorted and it just won't work, it used to; and my Wife's stock Note II works fine with the same settings on the same Telco.

Thanks

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Hey, just wanna say this ROM is really, really nice. Fast, smooth, and fantastic stock like battery life.

But two things I have noticed is 1) MMS won't send or receive and 2) Google Talk can't sign in - everything just stays all grayed out and I can't use it.

Wondering if anyone else is having these issues?

I have spent literally hours on the phone to my Telco (Telstra) to get the MMS sorted and it just won't work, it used to; and my Wife's stock Note II works fine with the same settings on the same Telco.

Thanks

Have you wiped cache/dalvik? Have you installed any mods? Have you tried a fresh install?

nathsgames

Oct 27, 2010
Gold Coast
Have you wiped cache/dalvik? Have you installed any mods? Have you tried a fresh install?

Hi yes I have done a full wipe.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I am going to download full stock from samfirmware.com and go back to stock and see if that fixes it...

N7105XXDLL1_N7105TLADLL1_TLA.zip

nathsgames

Oct 27, 2010
Gold Coast
Well, just to report back, I am now on the latest 4.1.2 from Sweden, full stock.

Google Talk now works, but MMS isn't still :(

Must be something to do with 4.1.2 I reckon!:)

Cheeze[iT]

Dec 4, 2008
Dallas, Tx
Any bug fixes or improvements over the last rom DLK7 ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I'm having trouble finding this information as well. I just recently setup my note again with the other N7105XXDLK7 rom you had and its beautiful, just wondering before I set everything up fully if there's something better on this rom?

Thanks.

nathsgames

Oct 27, 2010
Gold Coast
These ROMs are pure stock hence any changes would be straight from Samsung I guess..

I found this newer one 10x smoother and better on battery life than the first, personally.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is N7105XXDLL1, 4.1.2, rooted rom with unsecured boot.img. Made from the Factory Image released earlier today (12/11). Both odex and deodex versions are available. Both are rooted with busybox. Use it ONLY if you have 7105.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via your fav recovery. Your data will be preserved.

Odexed: Link 1

Deodexed: Link 1

Please give credit if you plan on using this as a base. Thanks.
    Don't you think its better to have wcdma/gsm auto rather than lte/wcdma/gsm auto as I guess the one with LTE would use more battery power than the option without it? Just a question and a guess... What do you think?

This is how it came. It's stock. Nothing was added/removed. So blame samsung ??
    Thanks mate, downloading now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Nice work, everything's great... just wondering though, what's the big N for in the status bar?

4qzoX.png

Any idea what the big "N" is for in the status bar?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Ah, interesting OK thanks! :good:

You can remove that stupid N if you don't like it.

You just edit the others.xml in /system/csc and find this line.
    Code:
    <CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>DEFAULT</CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>

Delete it and reboot. No more annoying N.
    Samsung boot animations

Unzip and replace the boot files into System/media folder and shutdown file into System/media/video/shutdown folder,

set permissions to 644 for all.