[ROM]New wm 6.5 by AlekSS

Search This thread

aZzz.bZzz

Jan 24, 2008
Astana, KZ
fast rom
still have some bugs with LowLight (light config)
sliding panels look nice, much better than htc sliding panels
maybe anyone know how to get htc weather working on sliding panels?

tbower

Jul 19, 2009
Ohio
Moto Z2 Force
Actually I am glad there is no radio ROM included... it took me several tries until I found one that works well in my area. I will give your OS ROM a try.

Thanks, Tim

soclean

May 17, 2009
Sacramento
cant figure out why my mms messages keep going away and are not in the inbox, or anywhere to be found after i recieve them?

joeskull

Oct 20, 2008
São Paulo
A few things noticed (some good (g), some bad (b), some not good, not bad, just noticed (j) )...
The good, the bad pointed here is MY OWN PERSONAL opinion, but I think most will agree with me... or not.

1 - There is no MS-Office. (b) :(
2 - There is no USB Storage. (b) :(
3 - Comm Manager is... how can I say.... Old school-like... (j) - See screenshot
4 - Boot screen is like... Somebody help me!!!... My Excalibur is on fire!!!(j) :D
5 - Icons in start menu are great! (g)
6 - Weird home screen at first boot... it should show the time as 12:07 but the digit 1 in 12 has been eaten. (b) - See screenshot
7 - Only English and French dictionary included. Install 3vo language pack if you want aditional languages (j)
8 - Rom is fast! Without overclocking. (g)

In short... It´s a good rom... some things are missing, nothing we can´t deal with. I would say that.. if there is a Vanilla version of WM 6.5 rom, this is the one!! Your rom look like a light version of WM 6.5, the lightest so far, that is a good thing. Simple, fast and responsive. It has all basics, they´re all there.. anything else you want, google it!

Nice job, AlekSS and thank you for sharing with us!

Regards.

Attachments

• CommManager.jpg
    CommManager.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Eaten_Number.jpg
    Eaten_Number.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

AlekSS-881980

Mar 23, 2008
Ok, i answer to you:
1. M$ Office- its big pack and not everybody use it. Who wanna use it- so many packs will be upload... :)
2. I have simply overlooked to include it :D
3. Its not full CommManager. Run it from QuckLaunch menu
4. Thx- its my own work ;)
5. Its my own work too :(
6. I know about this & will by fixed it at soon
7. I can inc Russian ;)
8. THX!!!

Thanks for a nice message :).

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Your link is to a delete page not the download page. :eek: Better fix that before something bad happens!

Thanks for the heads up, since I don't have a rapidshare premium account these can be only downloaded 10 times or for a period of time (that's what temporary means right :rolleyes:) . The only "bad" thing that you mentioned that can happen is that you can't download the file...is that "bad" enough for you...come on...

Well...whatever, Aleksss already put a link there,

Thanks man,

crz6662

Jan 30, 2009
pgh, pa
Downloaded this and flashed, and somehow I got a version with russian keyboard. Everything else was in english. So I re-downloaded version 23017 (without the rus) beside it, thinking maybe I clicked on the wrong link. Then I got 1 that when booted and ran it threw up a bunch of "question marks" on the installer. could'nt install. I used the links under your post AlekSS. Loved the Rom, slim and fast, but I can't use since I can't type in Russian. How can I fix. Did I miss something I need to change ? Would love to run this. Any help ? Thanks.

freddyaso

Sep 7, 2011
amigo instale este room de wm 6.5 y la verdad te felicito muy bien todo perfecto... pero ahora mi bluethooth no me funciona, apenas y reconoce las otras redes pero no puedo enviar ni recivir archivos :S me podrias hechar una mano con este problemita :S gracias!!

Top Liked Posts