[Q] Updated MMS app that removes contact photos?

Search This thread

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
Havent been on XDA for a while, but I searched for an updated stock messaging app thats been edited to remove the contact photos from every line in a text conversation and havent found anything yet. Just wanted to see if anyone uses another stock version that has the quick reply popup and also sends/receives pictures or if there is another app from the Play store that doesnt eat battery.

patcal

Feb 27, 2011
Gresham, OR.
Havent been on XDA for a while, but I searched for an updated stock messaging app thats been edited to remove the contact photos from every line in a text conversation and havent found anything yet. Just wanted to see if anyone uses another stock version that has the quick reply popup and also sends/receives pictures or if there is another app from the Play store that doesnt eat battery.

Chomp SMS lets you not use the photos.

itsLYNDZ

Jul 20, 2010
Try textra, 3rd party app but looks pretty nice

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Its nice, but it doesnt do the quick reply pop up over the stock lockscreen. Always have to unlock and go to messages to read/reply. Kinda why I want to stick with a modified stock that just gets rid of the stupid contact photos. :(