[Q] Battery Questions

Search This thread

gs3user70

May 18, 2014
I have a Galaxy S3 with the 4500mha Gorilla battery and when my phone battery % reaches a 100% the LED doesn't turn green right away. It does turn green after 30 to 40 minutes later. When my phone is off when it says 100% and the light isn't green, it doesn't show that its fully charged, and once it reaches a 100% when its off the light does turn green. My original Samsung battery works fine in this regard other than not lasting long enough. What can I do to fix this so I can keep using my extended battery.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Doubt theres much you can do. If original works as expected then its more likely an issue with the aftermarket battery reporting incorrectly.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gs3user70

gs3user70

May 18, 2014
Thats what im thinking too. battery life on the gorilla one is great, so it works as it should. I have been using like that for months and just felt like asking today, I thought maybe there was a way to reset battery info on the device so it becomes use to the extra capacity.

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Sounds like you have an extended battery.
That's just how its going to work.
You may be. Able to root and calibrate the phone to the new battery capacity but I don't know since I use the stock battery.

The led turns green once the battery stops pulling electricity from the charger so the extra 1/2hr is when the battery is charging to its full 4500mah

Reactions: gs3user70

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doubt theres much you can do. If original works as expected then its more likely an issue with the aftermarket battery reporting incorrectly.

Sounds like you have an extended battery.
    That's just how its going to work.
    You may be. Able to root and calibrate the phone to the new battery capacity but I don't know since I use the stock battery.

The led turns green once the battery stops pulling electricity from the charger so the extra 1/2hr is when the battery is charging to its full 4500mah