Love sense but want another launcher

Search This thread

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
As it says I love sense but it.is quote laggy,tried apex launcher which is rapid but.I want the sense.look and if possible access to sense widgets.
So any tips suggestions for great launchers and add on please post here

Sent from the Beast that is the HTC One X in white...... :)

magic_moe_

Aug 16, 2010
www.youtube.com
Sony Xperia 1 V
Giving nova a try god it is so slick ,if sense was this slick I wouldn't need to change

Sent from the Beast that is the HTC One X in white...... :)

apex is far superior...you can't customize as much in nova...

if you have the paid version of apw, it even gives you a timeline widget :) better than friends widget...

beautiful widget is so much better than stock sense weather widget...i don't get ppl which are so fascinated by the sense widgets...personaly, I don't use any sense widget, there simply are better ones out there...

stm2008

Jan 3, 2009
I just try Nova, my first feeling tell me that Nova is very very similiar to Apex? Any relationship between them?

flakz0r

Feb 8, 2010
Lisbon
I just try Nova, my first feeling tell me that Nova is very very similiar to Apex? Any relationship between them?

They are both based off the stock ICS launcher, that's why they are so similar. I personally started using NOVA when it was beta/free and bought Nova Prime, but at the moment i feel Apex is superior, it simply gives you more customization for free.

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I love Go Launcher as it allows you to create folders in the app draw. Apex and Nova about the same, but Apex allow the apps to be arranged in vertical scroll which I found more friendly to us than swapping horizontally.

However, my major issue with 3rd party launchers on One X is they have to be re-draw when exit an app once in a while. I guess it must be One X software issue as I've never experience this bug on other android phones.

stm2008

Jan 3, 2009
I like GO Launcher, but not until I root my machine to remove the 3 dot menu, I will not use it.
GO launcher provide more widgets and themes, which is far better than other competitors.

Top Liked Posts