MicroSD card flap doesn't close evenly?

Search This thread

ChrisJ951

Jan 25, 2011
Does anyone else have issues closing their MicroSD flap fully? It seems like it never goes even on mine and I'm wondering if I should exchange it.

Here is an image of it but it's somewhat hard to see. If you notice the die by the headphone is higher than the side by the power button

You can also compare it to the other side of the headphone. It sits slightly higher than the casing on the other wise of the headphone jack

7BwzhOt.jpg

510jungleboy

Jan 14, 2007
try closing from the other end, mine did that some times when new, seems fine now

Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Blue ,

I have s similar situation, my charging port is no longer close like how it came originally. What should I do ? Will sony fix that or is there an easy fix I can do myself? Since the charging port flap no longer closes , water and dust can get inside the phone.

Thanks in advance

buy a new flap from ebay?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z-ultra/help/rubber-gasket-fell-t2851570