Sensation/XE in the Philippines

Search This thread

tohfhu

Oct 15, 2011
nice to you kabayan.. i wanted to s-ooff my unit but its possible.. help me pls.. down there is my details.. revolutioanry cant work.. i read some post and it says needs downgrade.. want revolution hd to my phone.. i came from symbian and im always working and flashing cfw. but here in android. im stuck up..

You should try again revolution, my 1st try was aborted but tried it again then it worked like a charm. Retry revolutionary at least 3 times. :)

Sent from revolutionized HTC Sensation ICS

dreek24

Mar 21, 2012
Hi guys im from manila. Just want to ask if pano mag lagay ng custom rom? S-off then lano mag root mag flash ng rom mga ganon di ako marunong. Ang lam ko lang eh ipa s-off sensation xe ko yun lang help guys thanks

Abaddon

Mar 17, 2011
House Avernus
Samsung Galaxy A50
POCO M3
Hi guys im from manila. Just want to ask if pano mag lagay ng custom rom? S-off then lano mag root mag flash ng rom mga ganon di ako marunong. Ang lam ko lang eh ipa s-off sensation xe ko yun lang help guys thanks

just follow the instructions posted above my post, simple as making a pie.
all you need is proper unferstanding and patience i guess. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

proteus665

Oct 27, 2010
guys!

buhay pa ba tong thread? anyway, I badly need your help. galing na ako sa ics kaso pag upgrade ko ng 3.32, hindi na mag boot. hanggang htc logo nalang siya. sabi dun wait for 7-10mins lang kaso umabot na ng 20mins yata. eto ginawa ko..
> nilagay ko yung superwipe at pg58.img sa sd card
> pumunta ng recovery para i flash ang superwipe
> pumunta ng bootloader para i flash ang .img

kaso ngayon hanggang logo nalang siya ng htc. anu po gagawin ko?

calebfx

Aug 30, 2011
Nagsuperwipe ka ng di nag iinstall ng rom...di talaga magboboot un.after mo magsuperwipe flash ka ng any ROM na gusto mo for sensation ofcourse.. insertcoin or arhd marerecommend ko sayo.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

tohfhu

Oct 15, 2011
Yep, complete the process. Flash the firmware then flash the rom. You shouldnt have any problems after that. Flash the recommended radio if you experience some signal drop.

Sent from revolutionized HTC Sensation ICS

dreek24

Mar 21, 2012
When will the official ics update come to us? Malapit na matapos amg march

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

zedrix53

Feb 8, 2012
QC
MGA KABABAYAN!need your help!!
im using smart simcard in my phone and when i change to globe it dont have signal but it can read contacts and messages that are already stored in the simcard

i already tried to to automatically select network and it says "unable to connect to network this time please try again later"
and when i manually search for network it appears globe,smart and sun and when i choose globe it says "Your sim card does not allow a connection to this network"

i already try factory reset,reflash the rom,softreset and still dont have signal in globe simcard

can anyone pls help me with my problem.THANKS

darkmantra

Oct 11, 2011
Sur, Oman
MGA KABABAYAN!need your help!!
im using smart simcard in my phone and when i change to globe it dont have signal but it can read contacts and messages that are already stored in the simcard

i already tried to to automatically select network and it says "unable to connect to network this time please try again later"
and when i manually search for network it appears globe,smart and sun and when i choose globe it says "Your sim card does not allow a connection to this network"

i already try factory reset,reflash the rom,softreset and still dont have signal in globe simcard

can anyone pls help me with my problem.THANKS

Naka SIM lock ka kabayan.. have you try this method to unlock http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20203905&postcount=3

vitusdoom

Dec 1, 2009
Melbourne
Last edited:

darkmantra

Oct 11, 2011
Sur, Oman
Hinde uso Sim lock dito sa singapore :p, kahit saang telco ka bumili ng phone. (No phone is simlocked here in sg)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710

eilu1183

Dec 27, 2011
Quezon City
Just want to say... OFFICIAL ICS OTA IS OUT. I did a manual "check for updates" and it's there. Haven't tried yet- might just go with ARHD.

ardom

Mar 17, 2012
Cnu po may link ng stock gb ruu ntn for sensation xe try ko bumalik tska ung firmware at radio?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who received the ICS OTA update, do you have a bug which couldnt connect to internet thru mobile data? Also, do you have the face unlock features?

Just wanted to know cause one of my friend received the official ota update and experiencing the above issue.

I got the ICS OTA the other day. I haven't experience any bug yet. I've been connected to the internet 24 hours. And yes, I got face unlock.

I hope devs here will cook Pinoy themed skin.

:)

I got my Sensation XE as a gift las Christmas. Rooted and flashed a custom ROM within 2 hours. Very happy with my phone and, in general, with the Android platform. Came from iOS, I just love how "free" Android feels.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App
    Viber is finally working on ICS :)
    Got mine last october. Oh, and also on globe postpaid. :D
    Do we have a Filipino sensation dev here?

I might :D, if time permits once final version released as I got more priorities and imagine there are 44+ cooked ROM to choose :D
    Mga kabayan, pa help po please. I bought a second hand htc sensation xe w/ beats, originally bought from Singapore(Singtel), the seller said that it was locked to Smart. When putting in a Globe SIM it states that "Your SIM does not allow a connection to this network"(it does not ask for an unlock code), no signal, but it obviously works with a Smart SIM. So I decided to try unlocking it on my own instead of paying for someone to do it(which is not cheap). I have researched and tried evertything, but still it says "Your SIM does not allow....", please help? Here is what I did so far:

1. Checked my IMEI's validity through an online tool and it came up okay(I have not called Smart, yet)
    2. Tried manually setting APN's
    3. Tried automatic registration
    4. Tried *#*#4636#*#* off/on radio, took out battery, waited for an hour, put it back again
    5. Tried clearing the s58 data with the nbh file, which was successfully done twice(BTW before I got to this step I had to unlock the bootloader, install CWM, root, JB S-off, downgrade firmware to 1.17 to run the nbh file, go back to 3.32)

Also, after clearing the s58 data, I have checked the mobile data, APN, etc. and have the same issue(works on a Smart SIM only). I do not know what to do at this point. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gamitin mo to,ginamit ko yan to unlock the sim of my XE.just download the script and flash via recovery,s-off kana kamo di no problem doing it...BTW bkit kpa nag downgrade?:confused:
    please hit the thanks button if this helped you in anyway
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1232107