[NO LONGER SUPPORTED] The Codebox

Search This thread

federikk90

Jun 6, 2012
Torino
good luck for your new rom :) Just one thing, there is a flashable zip for the torch on the screen? I can not find anywhere ..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome man:D:D

Steps to flash codebox.-
    1. Go into recover mode (duh :p )
    2. Wipe data and dalvik cache.
    3. Flash the codebox.zip that you downloaded.
    4. Also flash the gapps if you have them. If you dont download them :D.
    5. Wipe dalvik cache again and reboot:)

HOW TO USE THE TORCH FROM LOCKSCREEN-
    On top its the google, left is camera, right is lock, and bottom is our TORCH :D
    To switch on/off the torch JUST SLIDE THE SELECTOR DOWNWARDS! :)
    Some Add-Ons

wallpapers

codebox_wp1

codebox_wp2

SigPic

codebox_sig1

:good::good::good:
    First things first, I made some typo....it should be like this:
    Code:
    480 800 25
    p 1 0 part0
    p 0 0 part1

The 25 in the first row controls fps, aka frames per second, the higher it is, the faster your animation...
    The 1 after the p in the second row and the 0 after the p in the third row controls how many times your animation is going to be repeated...if part0 is set to 1, means all pictures in it will be displayed once, then it will continue to part1...you can have part0 only, part1 is not necessary...but if you put 0 instead of 1, it will loop infinitely, until the boot is completed, as shown in the third row (p 0 0)...

For the zeroes behind the second and third row, it controls how long to wait before proceeding to the next folder...if you use 0, means no wait at all...

By the way, you can change the name of part0 and part1 into something like codebox0 and codebox1, as long as the names of the folders are the same and has no spaces between the names...but numbering is important (must start from 0)...:)
    hey fuss, thanks so much for this great rom. it's super smooth, and battery friendly.
    should i ask how often will this rom be updated?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
    Hmmm..For your information..There's no any ETA's for One's rom update except there's a Nightly or Weekly build ...

And example like AOKP - They'll decide whether to release build on every Sunday , AOSP[CM10] - Has a Nightly Build , Rootbox - Nightly build etc...

For those their devs doesn't mentioned ... Its based on their progress towards the coming update .. If they're satisfied with their current progress , They'll update it :D

So don't have to worry about it ...

Own opinion :D No offense :p

Thanks .