[Q] Rooting LG Optimus F3 for Virgin Mobile

Search This thread

jamespxcv

Jul 14, 2013
Los Angeles
I've been searching the web for how to root LG Optimus F3 for VM, I found nothing. I tried looking on how to root any Jellybean device all I got was a reboot and nothing. After upgrading from a Kyocera Event and having it root, I've missed all the features and it has just been one day. Can someone please share any information they have, on how possibly I can root my device.

Thanks!

Jan 9, 2013
I've been searching the web for how to root LG Optimus F3 for VM, I found nothing. I tried looking on how to root any Jellybean device all I got was a reboot and nothing. After upgrading from a Kyocera Event and having it root, I've missed all the features and it has just been one day. Can someone please share any information they have, on how possibly I can root my device.

Thanks!

Motochopper. One click root. Enjoy.

tsmith1223

Jan 30, 2013
Also tried this method, worked first time and was very fast. Easiest root I've ever done

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk 2

MilleTime30

Jan 4, 2011
used motochopper to root the f3...put phone in usb debug mode and ran the run.bat file and everything was a sucess but the "move to sd" option is not showing in apps2sd when i try to move one of my apps to the sd card. any ideas

chucksaysblah

Oct 4, 2011
Orlando fl
Samsung Galaxy A53
Last edited:

Ridetime4

Dec 23, 2013
san diego
I rooted my phone motochopper and I can't find any Roms for it. I get into ROM manager and I can't get any farther because my phone model isn't listed..what can I do?? I feel like I'm missing out because I can't get custom UI and all that. HELP PLEASE!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Boldpcs

Nov 24, 2012
Late but not least

Thanks!

Ok so i am now rooted thanks to myself only got out dated answers this worked for me with my LG ls-720v7 (4.1.2 - jb)
First step download. SManager from market
Then get towleroot.apk link below
towelroot com/tr.apk
Then install the apk find it in your download directory but first make sure you allow unknown sources in settings_security after thats installed run it download su and busybox from market and then use root checker to see if you are now rooted.

O cant figure out how to swap internal with ext. Try this it also worked for me. Download Uni-init v1.0.apk from the market install it run it Click on Activate and allow with super user Click on Verify to make sure init.d is enabled Reboot your device Download any Root Browser you like from the play store or use smanager if you still have it Download 11extsd2internalsd from below
www mediafire com/view/8pwu65zzd10ow5z/11extsd2internalsd
copy it to your sd card Open Root Browser and copy 11extsd2internalsd and paste it /system/etc/init.d folder Hold click 11extsd2internalsd and set permissions and make sure everything is checked as far as Read, Write, and Execute. Open smanager and allow with root access Go to /system/etc/init.d and click on 11extsd2internalsd Click at the top where it has Su (lil android head) and Boot icons and hit save and then exit Reboot your device and your all done!

prescot801

Jan 16, 2011
can't get the script to work ?

Ok so i am now rooted thanks to myself only got out dated answers this worked for me with my LG ls-720v7 (4.1.2 - jb)
First step download. SManager from market
Then get towleroot.apk link below
towelroot com/tr.apk
Then install the apk find it in your download directory but first make sure you allow unknown sources in settings_security after thats installed run it download su and busybox from market and then use root checker to see if you are now rooted.

O cant figure out how to swap internal with ext. Try this it also worked for me. Download Uni-init v1.0.apk from the market install it run it Click on Activate and allow with super user Click on Verify to make sure init.d is enabled Reboot your device Download any Root Browser you like from the play store or use smanager if you still have it Download 11extsd2internalsd from below
www mediafire com/view/8pwu65zzd10ow5z/11extsd2internalsd
copy it to your sd card Open Root Browser and copy 11extsd2internalsd and paste it /system/etc/init.d folder Hold click 11extsd2internalsd and set permissions and make sure everything is checked as far as Read, Write, and Execute. Open smanager and allow with root access Go to /system/etc/init.d and click on 11extsd2internalsd Click at the top where it has Su (lil android head) and Boot icons and hit save and then exit Reboot your device and your all done!
Tried a few time's can't seem to figure out what i did wrong . in smanager do you have it run as a script ? or executable? tried both ways and i got rid of the .txt on 11extsd2internalsd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

Motochopper. One click root. Enjoy.