[Q] Problem with adb

Search This thread

AmazOuz

Jun 13, 2014
Hello guys :)
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Duos GT-s5302. I installed a ROM that has a bug for external storage (USB) and other bugs. I want to install another fine ROM. When i placed my external sd card in the phone, i entered the recovery mode and i do not find the option for update from external sd (i find only 4 options). When i placed the USB in the PC, i get "Please Insert a Disk into Drive E:" I tried some fix methods but nothing new :(
Can you do me a favor please ? I can't use my phone now :(
Thank you

Last edited:

AmazOuz

Jun 13, 2014
Hi !
I cherched for a solution and some people told me that adb is a good one. To resolute the problem i need to send a rom from PC to internal SD Card. So, i tried the push function and i got permission denied, i cherched over the forum i found that i need to activate the USB debugging in the phone (i can't do it because the ROM 'im using has a bug), run as Root (it told me that adbd can't run as root in builds production) and give permissions with "su" function (i got a text saying the permission is denied). Then i cherched again and i found that i need to run adb in recovery mode, but my Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos GT-s5302 is listed on device only in boot mode.
Can anyone give me a solution please ? :(
Please Help
Thank's ;)