[Q] How to describe to someone about mdk bootloader

Search This thread

taz1458

Jan 19, 2011
PA
I'm trying G to find an s4 with mdk around here. How would I explain to people to look at their phone to determine if it's still MDK? I know about the baseband being mdk, but I was told that doesn't always match up. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
If you download "phone info" app.... You can run it and will show all pertinent phone info... So it's easy to see if it's a MDK phone.... As it will indicate the bootloader version.

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

Reactions: taz1458

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
To be honest anyone with an MDK phone at this point will know it, they would have to have a reason to deny OTA's for over a year right?

taz1458

Jan 19, 2011
PA
I figure so, but around here, who knows.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I'm trying G to find an s4 with mdk around here. How would I explain to people to look at their phone to determine if it's still MDK? I know about the baseband being mdk, but I was told that doesn't always match up. Thanks for the help.

Like Josh said.... You're not going to find someone who just happens to be on MDK and doesn't know it... Most likely.

Theyd have to take steps to stop any updates. There's people on here who clearly knew they were on MDK and still somehow " accidentally" took an update and locked the phone right up lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: taz1458

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you download "phone info" app.... You can run it and will show all pertinent phone info... So it's easy to see if it's a MDK phone.... As it will indicate the bootloader version.

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

Like Josh said.... You're not going to find someone who just happens to be on MDK and doesn't know it... Most likely.

Theyd have to take steps to stop any updates. There's people on here who clearly knew they were on MDK and still somehow " accidentally" took an update and locked the phone right up lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk