webdiddy

Aug 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Do you have a correct apn?

Skickat från min GT-N7105
Not shure.
Im using Swedish Tele 2.
Do you know what I'm supposed to use?

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Ok so update is up.

You will no longer get stuck booting up, this is a money back guarantee.

Enjoy.

Guys with weird screen issues try Thor's kernel. Do not discuss or ask for links to it here.
Cool! changelog?

fieslayer

Nov 12, 2012
northside
hi there after i flash this rom it work nicely but i had some problem i cant download anything using my 3g/4g, i mean anything from the internet or the play store. i only can download when i connect to wifi. whats wrong? did i miss some step? hope i can fix this cause i really like to use this rom on my note2 lte.... :eek:

Apr 28, 2009
Singapore
Am having the same issue when booting up also.. Samsung logo appeared follow by random misaligned stuffs then black screen but eventually does boot up after some time.. in fact this happen before to me too when i am on AOKP rom previously.. AM using N7105. DId all the step for wiping here n there follow by flashing (for both AOKP and PARANOIDANDROID), still the same.. is it because its N7105? Any ways to sort this out? Now i miss even just the original boot up animation..

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

Am having the same issue when booting up also.. Samsung logo appeared follow by random misaligned stuffs then black screen but eventually does boot up after some time.. in fact this happen before to me too when i am on AOKP rom previously.. AM using N7105. DId all the step for wiping here n there follow by flashing (for both AOKP and PARANOIDANDROID), still the same.. is it because its N7105? Any ways to sort this out? Now i miss even just the original boot up animation..

I have been having this problem myself.... When the screen goes black after the weird Samsung logo.... Its a good 10+ minute wait to boot yea?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
i had the same issue, i believe its got something to do with the lsi video drivers.

Im running this rom on my n7105T (a bit further up the valley from you actually!) and when i installed the thor from http://forum.tegraowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=872 it was sweet.

i used the EU LSI LTE version.

Sorry, it's been a while :) Been trying to keep my flash addiction at bay but with very little success lol I've come back to this rom to give it another go!

I just flashed the latest version and still got the same issue with booting. I have followed up on your suggestion and have flashed the kernel you suggested and it works! I think I have also tried Note2Core and it also worked a while back, but thought I would try something different!

So you are a bit up the valley, eh?! You should pop my a pm! Have you ever replaced a screen on an S3, coz my daughters needs it fixed lol got all the parts but can't get the stupid thing apart!!!! hehehehe!

Anyways.... gonna get into this ROM now! :good:

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ

Flash Thor's kernel, look back one page

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/22

No Facebook contact sync?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
New build is up.

Changelog:
Lockscreen: statusbar will stay hidden in extended desktop, that fixes it for apps like currents as well
Pie: cleaner animations, Speed will control the initial delay only, snappoints have been redesigned --- upcoming: colors, colors, colors
Back to CM stock kernel, which fixes keyboard graphic issues, and has improved stability and battery life.

If you want to OC/UV flash a different kernel but DO NOT DISCUSS THAT HERE.

Reactions: csux

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.10 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/25

No Facebook contact sync?

Anyone??

I remember an issue when I had my galaxy nexus regarding sync issues, but thought they were fixed seeing that sync is definitely available in stock ROM...

Can someone tell me if I'm missing something?

the_fudge

Dec 12, 2010
Auckland
upgrade

Hi,

what is the correct process to update versions?
can I just flash and clear cache or should I factory reset each time?

thanks

New build is up.

Changelog:
Lockscreen: statusbar will stay hidden in extended desktop, that fixes it for apps like currents as well
Pie: cleaner animations, Speed will control the initial delay only, snappoints have been redesigned --- upcoming: colors, colors, colors
Back to CM stock kernel, which fixes keyboard graphic issues, and has improved stability and battery life.

If you want to OC/UV flash a different kernel but DO NOT DISCUSS THAT HERE.

ManelScout4Life

Oct 18, 2006
Newark, NJ
Hi,

what is the correct process to update versions?
can I just flash and clear cache or should I factory reset each time?

thanks

I factory reset every time but that's because I need to be sure there are no issues before releasing.

I factory reset and wipe system. First thing I do after I log in is install titanium backup and restore my apps and data (backing up and restoring system apps may cause issues so don't do those). As titanium backup is restoring I go through the settings and set the phone exactly how I want it. This takes 5-10 minutes total.

You could also just dirty flash and if you have issues do a clean install.

Reactions: william1974
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    untitled-22pjyp.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

AOSPA for legacy devices (non-nexus) is still in progress. Consider this build as a early preview.

Please do not answer questions that have been asked and answered before, just ignore/report them.

You should use TWRP and always wipe system
    and factory reset before flashing and cache/dalvik after!

shots_12pk0x.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png

BE WARNED, 4.2.0 is not the most bugless android, the issues are known.

FEATURES for 2.99,
    • Hybrid engine,
    • Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts
    • Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like
    • Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    • Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.
    • You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.
    • Transparent bars and color pickers, new SystemUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89
    • Theming Engine
    • Statusbar Settings, Lockscreen Settings
    • Multiuser support
    • Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles
    • 4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps
    • As we merge back our old CMPA feature catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks
    • New holo-styled theme chooser
    • T9 dialer
    • New papreferences app

DONATIONS,
    to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS,
    AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid, AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past, heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

BANNERS,

aospa_green_01xq18.png

aospa_green_146qv9.png

aospa_yellow_0h0rxo.png

aospa_yellow_1ukoes.png

aospa_cyan_05kpwq.png

aospa_cyan_1bxo8t.png

aospa_gray_0ctriy.png

aospa_gray_1kwp32.png

03/27 Changes:

Kernel video drivers updated
    Notification LED stays on until you swipe away notification
    (this works regardless of screen on/off)

03/26 Changes:

New PA Prefs 5.2!
    Hybrid quick setting
    Pop-up hybrid settings
    Added last app pie button

Screenshot_2013-03-26-10-49-31.png

Paranoid Android said:
    Statusupdate 24-25 March

This ones a bit bigger so lets just get to the point,

Pa-prefs gets a new pop-up/dialog based interface. It'll be way faster to navigate when you visit the app list.

A new toggle will show you hybrid properties for each foreground app. You tap it and it will open up the same pop-up again. This allows you to change stuff for apps faster than ever before. We've cut out some nonsense like that forceclose dialog.

Pa-prefs comes in holo dark, brings lots of stylechanges and refinements.

PIE wont freeze pixels on nex7 anymore, it will not cause choppy recents. These troubles were from Android but we've found a way to fix them, without checking hw-overlays.

Plus several bugfixes like always.

New build up!

Changelog in post 3.

This one was well tested and doesn't have any little bugs that I left in by accident.

Adding the last app button was a pain so I hope you guys find it as useful as I do.

I stayed up all night trying to figure out wifi tethering but ended up giving up at 5AM.
    New build is up, use the gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

pa_t0lte-3.10-07MAR2013-144231.zip
    6006693528720D0CBAE74745DB58A799

Changes:

PIE:
    Statuspanel header with time, date and /// clear-all button
    Notifications one-finger swipe-open gestures
    New pie toggle icons

Misc:
    AOKP's sound to vibration toggle
    Battery percentage via circle battery
    Ability to save photos to SD Card
    Fixed signal issue

The complete toggle implementation has been redone from scratch, of course using +CyanogenMod 's splendid sources. It wasn't such a good idea to refactor it, we had this and that extra feature at the expense of staying up to date. Again, toggles apply to all four UI's: Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PIE.

A new toggle to switch seamless between fullscreen/PIE & normal desktop mode. Who doesn't hate pressing the powerbutton. Its such a simple little detail, why didnt we do that earlier ....

A new option to prevent PIE from restarting your launcher. That's the wee blackout you see when switching between modes. It still defaults to ON, because it is a safety measure against crazy launcher screw-ups. You can switch it off if you can deal with it, but don't come to us crying when your launcher messes up. (-;

New SuperUser updates thx to +Koushik Dutta - more detailed descriptions on his channel. Minor PIE style changes + performance and optimization tweaks.