Search This thread

pkimkpop

Dec 16, 2012
Damn... One of the reasons I left at&t. Still is cheaper though

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app:eek:

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I just called. I won't lol. Have 4 lines and they told me same thing so I bluffed and said cancel all my lines. They closed 2 lines then a "manager" got on line and said they would leave my discount in place as long as I kept all 4 lines. End result got what I wanted lol.

TWEAKED N3

chipworkz

Dec 28, 2011
Raising the price on Unlimited Data and now this. Wonder if it has anything to do with paying off all those ETF's?

Limeybastard

I just called. I won't lol. Have 4 lines and they told me same thing so I bluffed and said cancel all my lines. They closed 2 lines then a "manager" got on line and said they would leave my discount in place as long as I kept all 4 lines. End result got what I wanted lol.

TWEAKED N3

You got balls, knowing my luck they will cancel my lines and I will be phone less :(

Prod1702

May 31, 2007

TWEAKED N3

lol customer care played you. I work for tmobile and it is a system thing. customer care has nothing to do with it. if you do not qualify for the discount after the change the system is taking it off not customer care. they told you what you wanted to hear.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
lol customer care played you. I work for tmobile and it is a system thing. customer care has nothing to do with it. if you do not qualify for the discount after the change the system is taking it off not customer care. they told you what you wanted to hear.

Well as an agent from the company you should know if you promise something you must deliver. That is why I record all my calls with them. God forbid they still don't give me my way I contact the FCC and BBB and I will get my way. I been in business a long time and I have 95% of the time have gotten my way. Most people won't take it as far as I will.

TWEAKED N3

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
Well as an agent from the company you should know if you promise something you must deliver. That is why I record all my calls with them. God forbid they still don't give me my way I contact the FCC and BBB and I will get my way. I been in business a long time and I have 95% of the time have gotten my way. Most people won't take it as far as I will.

TWEAKED N3

It's not there call all they do is tell you want the higher ups allow. Also your one person with only 4 lines. I am sorry but you mean nothing to the big picture. customer has no way to give your discount when the system removes it. once it is removed there is no way to give you something that it's there anymore. I know it sounds bad but take it from me that sees what tmobile is turning into. they are they next att. Also I am just a RSA. after reading the emails we get about the changes I laugh at how bad I am sure it will get.

Top Liked Posts