[Q] is camera patch required for touchwhiz based 4.2 rom to be run properly on I537 t

Search This thread

sharpeyedman

Mar 27, 2011
Is the camera patch required for all touchwhiz based 4.2 rom to be run properly on I537 that has MF3 4.2? Or is it intended for aosp ROMs?
In other words, will the camera work on custom 4.2 tw rom if it were to be run on i537 with mf3 without any error?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Free mobile app

Is the camera patch required for all touchwhiz based 4.2 rom to be run properly on I537 that has MF3 4.2? Or is it intended for aosp ROMs?
In other words, will the camera work on custom 4.2 tw rom if it were to be run on i537 with mf3 without any error?

You need the camera patch for any ROMs flashed through SafeStrap. You cannot flash AOSP ROMs on the i537.

Reactions: sharpeyedman

sharpeyedman

Mar 27, 2011
Thank you. I flashed the patch and camera works but the video camera does not. Is this normal or did I do it wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need the camera patch for any ROMs flashed through SafeStrap. You cannot flash AOSP ROMs on the i537.