Anyone wear Oakleys?

Search This thread

dincfool

Mar 1, 2011
I came across a friend that has quite the ins at Oakley. In short, I can get literally any frame or goggle that is current, in store or on website. This is not a gimmick or scam, and minus a few friends that i've helped out im only going to do this for a couple weeks. I'd particularly liked if you bought more than one pair of either goggles or sunglasses. Can also get discounted clothing.

This stuff is 100% authentic from the store. Depending on the order you'd be saving roughly 20-45% per sunglass or goggle. PM me if you want, or just shoot a link in a pm to what you may want. Like i said this isn't going to last months, and I wont be able to take orders of 20 pairs for people to re-sell.

Figured I could help a few people that have helped me with this world of rom flashing and such. . .

fleurdelisxliv

Jan 19, 2011
Louisiana
ARE CAPS REALLY NECESSARY? :rolleyes:

Sent from my SilverBullet 'HTCDesireZ running CM7'

lets get real no need to explain my caps but for some reason my work comp does what it wants to on this forum so if its caps its caps and if its not its not! :p :rolleyes:

if anyone is military, police, ems or any of that good stuff go to the site i posted and sign up rly awesome deals all you have to do is fax them proof and they will get you signed up

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/

Last edited: