[Q] How to extract nv_data.bin to my comp???????

Search This thread

kirozz

Mar 13, 2012
Yes, I am a noob. Yes, i did look through other posts for an answer.

Here's the situation, I have a T-Mobile Sgs 2, I need to unlock it for a different SIM. The phone is rooted, the superuser app is there. I would download an unlock tool, however, whenever i try to "Add a Google account" to get to the Market, I get an error "Can't establish a reliable connection with Google servers" (did this on a WiFi connection, many many times). So I'm left with one option, to get the code myself from the nv_data.bin. I have the UnlockCodeGen program, but I need to get the nv_data.bin somehow, and i can't find the efs folder in any of the phones directories. How do i extract that damn nv_data.bin? Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!! please, get back.:confused:

RealPariah

Aug 4, 2010
try 7zip you may also need to try unyaffs app for your OS if it is a partition image.
Both apps are free and easy to Google

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Green Tapatalk

RealPariah

Aug 4, 2010
Also some roms don't come with gapps pack. Visit goo-inside.me to download gapps zip and flash using recovery menu. Then try logging in to Google.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Green Tapatalk

kirozz

Mar 13, 2012
Could you provide further info on that second post? I didn't quite understand what to do. Thanks :)

alphadog32

Jul 14, 2011
Miami, FL
If thats true could you provide a different way to unlock it? :/

Okay, you will need to contact T-Mobile and ask them for your unlock code. None of the programs out there work for the Qualcomm™ based Samsung Galaxy S II variants. If T-Mobile doesn't give you the code, because you passed the 90 days, go to an unlock web page and pay them. They will give you the code.

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Okay, you will need to contact T-Mobile and ask them for your unlock code. None of the programs out there work for the Qualcomm™ based Samsung Galaxy S II variants. If T-Mobile doesn't give you the code, because you passed the 90 days, go to an unlock web page and pay them. They will give you the code.

This. There are no apps that can unlock our phone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Reactions: MrMalone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This. There are no apps that can unlock our phone.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium