[q] stuck in odin mode, help!

Search This thread

ruiz631

Oct 31, 2010
so i flashed my samsung galaxy s3 SGH-I747 with a wrong firmware, it might be bricked but im hoping its not.
After trying to flash with odin, it failed and not im stuck in the (press volume down, center key and power key) mode.
heres what is says from top to bottom:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CUSTOM BINARY DOWLOAND: YES )6 COUNTS)
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: OFFICIAL
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
WARRANT BIT: 0
BOOTLOADER AP SWAEV: 2

FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE SELECT RECOVERY MODE IN KIES & TRY AGAIN

if i power off and power again with (press volume down, center key and power key) i get back to the same screen as above except i get the android guy icon and says download in progress.

tried kies but all versions say "not compatible"
tried recovery mode in kies but device doesn't show
tied to flash on odin with stock firmware but now odin doesn't recognize device. tired uninstalling and reinstalling samsung usb driver, different ports, restart laptop.

im at a lost now and need further guadiance

mr_legolas

Jan 30, 2014
so i flashed my samsung galaxy s3 SGH-I747 with a wrong firmware, it might be bricked but im hoping its not.
After trying to flash with odin, it failed and not im stuck in the (press volume down, center key and power key) mode.

ODIN MODE

FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE SELECT RECOVERY MODE IN KIES & TRY AGAIN

if i power off and power again with (press volume down, center key and power key) i get back to the same screen as above except i get the android guy icon and says download in progress.

tied to flash on odin with stock firmware but now odin doesn't recognize device. tired uninstalling and reinstalling samsung usb driver, different ports, restart laptop.

I was pretty much in the same boat yesterday. Then, as advised, I flashed ClockworkMod through ODIN. You can probably do the same and install a ROM from ClockworkMod.

Reactions: ruiz631

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ODIN MODE

I was pretty much in the same boat yesterday. Then, as advised, I flashed ClockworkMod through ODIN. You can probably do the same and install a ROM from ClockworkMod.
    You could try flashing one of these ROMs in Odin: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2498233