Where can i find a flat micro usb cable?

Search This thread

Kenny243

Nov 15, 2013
New York City
I need a HIGH QUALITY flat micro usb cable.
I need something like this: "can't post link, cuz im a noobie :(, just search Fosmon Vivid Series Flat Tangle Free Micro USB Cable for Smartphones and Other Micro USB Devices (6 Feet, Black) on amazon."

I don't want to buy this because a lot people say it broke in few weeks.
So, I'm looking for a reliable seller, with a high quality cable, that last for 2 years atleast, and 5-10 feets.
Price is not a problem.

Does anyone know where can i find one?

I found lots of results through Google, but most of them dont have reviews, so i dont really trust them.

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Don't bother wasting money on brand name usb cables, they all buy it in bulk for a buck or two from Chinese suppliers and then re-brand it selling at a premium price. Because all these cables are so cheap, there is hardly any quality control and some work, others break after a short while. It is what it is. Just get a bunch and don't go for any fancy "Fosmon" brand name, because it's just another generic cable you can get for 1/3 of the price. Another suggestion, look into monoprice.com - they specialize in cables, and if something doesn't work - easy return policy.

Reactions: Kenny243

Kenny243

Nov 15, 2013
New York City
Don't bother wasting money on brand name usb cables, they all buy it in bulk for a buck or two from Chinese suppliers and then re-brand it selling at a premium price. Because all these cables are so cheap, there is hardly any quality control and some work, others break after a short while. It is what it is. Just get a bunch and don't go for any fancy "Fosmon" brand name, because it's just another generic cable you can get for 1/3 of the price. Another suggestion, look into monoprice.com - they specialize in cables, and if something doesn't work - easy return policy.
Thank you for the answer
That site don't sell flat ones :/
So, should i just get like 3 or 4 of those cheap one, and keep the extra as replacement?
Knowing they will break easily

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for the answer
    That site don't sell flat ones :/
    So, should i just get like 3 or 4 of those cheap one, and keep the extra as replacement?
    Knowing they will break easily

That would be my advice.

Btw, also check with dx.com and tvc-mall.com - they got a ton of cables.